Chapter I

Fate had deemed him unworthy, it was the only possible explanation of a situation as great as this. He was a creator, a scientist of the highest magnitude and respect, born into a life of mischief and unworthy bylaws, all of which changed by the ideas of science and creating a better future for man's progress, man's prosperity. Creating the Powerpuff Girls was by far his greatest achievement, none could compare. The girls were his life, his love, everything that made him proud to be a man and loving father. His life should have been complete.

Yet, the harsh reality of life and its travesties of peace plagued him to no end. Crime existed everywhere, no matter how much precaution was taken to contain it. It was like a virus that feeds on the weak and narrow-minded; it will never diminish,. Although he was happy that his girls could handle themselves, there were always those parental instincts that existed to overflow his brain with constant worry.

But, in the end, it always remained the same, "The day is saved, thanks to the Powerpuff Girls!" Overtime, he learned to accept that although crime would continue to exist, there would people who were willing to fight it, who were willing to bring the ideals of peace to the light. So, once again, he should have felt content.

Yet for what remained his life was mostly his secret. Through the lives that he ended and the lives he created. The happiness that followed were rather not real except for the sight of his lovable daughters talking about their day. A day of beating crime and monsters. Such things were at first his mistake but later patched up to become his greatest gift from god. He didn't know such things. His view of "god" was merely the way his family worked by. The way how his research if family failures worked by.

That is how his mind worked. The sight of danger never bothered him when it came to him, but his heart for human life was changing everyday and every minute. At one moment he cherished them but the next second he hated their guts and wanted to spit at their corpses. That is how his mind was made. That is how the mind of Antonio Jonathan Utonium worked by.

The half Swedish-half German man that lived a quarter of his life in Australia only lets out a sigh of irritation once he placed the last papers. The city was needed once again for his daughters aid. The once that have a life. A life kept secret for them.

"Solomon, please report the newest update on the lens please" he ordered the long orange haired man with lovely green eyes and fair complexion. The grand caster, the ones that have the highest level of clairvoyance, only smiled at the one he served through the seals that bind them by fate. One that cannot be cut away from him ever since he entered the life long crisis known as a Holy Grail war.

"Of course. Almost everything is complete. Da Vinci and I are now working on how to activate it" Solomon answered, a light smile on his face. With arms crossed over his chest, the grand caster turned over the screen before back to the man. "Also, Sheba is thinking of doing a prototype run-down".

He nodded. "Give me any kind of report when El-Melloi II calls. I'm sure Waver would like to hear when you are summoning Iskandar".

Solomon laughed as did his Master. Waver Velvet or the modern Lord El-Melloi II was merely the distant memory of his days back in London. His time studying there and hanging out with his old childhood friend. At that time period he was only what would have become of many that shocked thousands. Since the boy at that time known as Lukas Jonathan Utonium was only another distant memory of a heartless boy that barely remembered the last time he smiled.

Now however, it was his daily thing now.

"That's a good one Lukas. But by now you should know that jokes like that will have you killed".

"My mystic code can deflect a lot of Noble Phantasms. So no worries" he smiled towards Solomon before giving a serious expression. "Unless you want to hit my daughters with your Noble Phantasm".