Chapter XVI

Destructive.

Galahad has no other words how he described everything now.

The fire is burning brightly, the sound of weapons clashing and spikes erupting from the ground. Galahad could only watch how servants from Chaldea are furiously fighting their way towards them. He could only watch how Lancelot is roaring towards him from the sky, his Noble Phantasm—Knight of Owner—to race his way towards him.

When was the last time he prioritized him? When his mother died? When he was betrayed? Galahad honestly forgot at this point. Adjusting his shield next to him firmly, the Shielder picked up his sword.

For the most part Galahad only wanted to let us his frustrations.

"Come at me, Chaldea!! You are nothing compared to me!! Surrender and maybe one day I will make you see humanity in a whole!!"

He internally groaned at the script he was given. Whoever knew that Joan was this bad at writing down monologues?

But it seems like no one minded it.

"Sabers attack!!" Bonnie shouted her order; Nero Claudius, D'Eon, Altera, Okita and Caesar are dashing towards him. 

Luckily enough, Lancer Medusa jumped right in to deflect any more attacks from the Sabers. Galahad jumped up when Proto Cuchulain dashed past them and went straight towards him. The green spear is swung down towards Galahad but their strength difference prove something.

Proto Cuchulain lets out a battle cry as his red eyes flared with anger. Galahad stepped away having the Lancer stumble. But as he did, swords are shot towards him at the speed of light. The Shielder threw away the shield like a frisbee and did six backflips.

Young Gilgamesh glared at the enemy servant so did Cuchulain.

The shield hit D'Eon and Nero at the same time having them send towards the now half-beaten up Atalanta and Arash. All four hit the rubble behind them, clouds of dust covering their forms.

Bonnie and Bliss fly towards the Shielder but as they did Mash dashed towards them and slammed them away. Their forms landing in another rubble.

"Master!!" Nobunaga and Drake shouted as they fall towards Galahad.

"Master!!" Romulus and Lu Bu roared while they run towards their fallen master.

Galahad ignored the incoming barrage with his shield.

"Alec!!!" Bianca shouted having many to stop and look to see the master candidate getting grabbed.

Galahad didn't look at the screaming child. The trap has been laid it's only about time before—

A dark red beam is soaring up. Galahad turned around and grabbed Mash by the waist. Her Noble Phantasms will certainly hurt.

"All Servants, grab the Masters and return to Chaldea!!" Solomon shouted through the hologram.

"B,but Alec!!" Bianca shouted.

"It's alright! Just go!!"

"Alec!!!!!"

Galahad heard their voices.Voices of despair. And at the same time—

"This is the word that I have been given by my mother. The sword that held her dream. Clarent Blood Morgan!"

....the Noble Phantasm had been unleashed.