Chapter XV

"Brianna?"

The girl gasped in surprise as she spun on her heel. Standing before her was a figure clad in black and purple armor. His complexion was flawless and his hair messy, obscuring his left eye. The right one was open to reveal molten gold. In his hands was a large, cross-shield. At his waist was a sheathed sword.

"Um.....what is it?"

"I'm going away for now and will come back soon. With that could you please look after your sister?"

Brianna frowned at the young man in front of him as he bend down to her level. Raising his hand he pats her head. "But where are you going?"

"Just some missions that your mother told me to do. Nothing to be all worried about," the shield wielding man reassured with a smile.

Brianna pouted. The shielder smiled before he noticed something. "Brianna? What is that behind you?"

The metahuman jumped in her skin. A weird sound came from her mouth before she stepped back to not let him notice. However her action didn't take lightly with the knight. His one golden eye has a look of disappointment, which is very clear to see for Brianna even when his hair is covering up half of his face.

"Show it to me!"

"It's nothing important!"

"I swear if you stole something again then I will tell your mother!"

"I didn't steal anything this time, I swear!!"

The giant shield fell down on the ground when the knight let go of it. Brianna winced as he grabbed her shoulders. His glare frightened her.

"Then what is it?"

Brianna frowned before handing him a object. The knight lowered his glare to the object in her tiny hands. A necklace with a shield on it. The same as his....did she make it or stole it?

"I didn't steal it. I asked big sis to make it for me," Brianna explained seeing his confused expression. She turned away from him with some tears in her eyes. "Since all of you are going away I thought it would be nice to give you all something! Big sis already has been given a necklace that I stole, you can have this that she made for me!!"

The knight accepted the necklace, looking over it. She must have done her best trying to recreate this damned piece....or that damned bitch threw it at her and Joan just accepted it.

"Thank you for the present. I will hold it with me while we are away," he smiled as he puts it around her neck.

Brianna smiled. Giving a light giggle she hugged the shielder with a smile. He returned the smile.

"Thank you very muchπ̷̶͠¢̢̨́͟͟^̴̷̶̴̢̧£̴̴́͜͟͡͞¥̷̶̷̨̕͜͝͞%̴̕͞͠͠͡҉̧͝¶́̀•̷̷̢̧̧̛́̕͢͝¢̨́̀̕͢͜͞͡͝͞῾̵̷̧̨̨͘̕͘͠͞ᵎ̷̵̸̸̶̨̛̕͞͠⁺̸̶̀̀͜͞͝҉͠π̸̷̧̕͞͠͞͠^̸͜҉̷̛́͞×̴̨̨̛́͡'̸̡͟͠͝£̷́̀͢^̸̕."

                 «•••=[ΞΞΞ[ φ ]ΞΞΞ]=•••»

Chapter XV: A Glimpse Of The Distant Utopia.
                                  Part 1

                  «•••=[ΞΞΞ[ φ ]ΞΞΞ]=•••»

The Summoning Chamber, Deployment Room, and Primary Generator were located in the very center of Chaldea, stacked on different floors. The energy provided by the Primary Generator descends through the floor to power both the Fate Summoning system directly below and the Deployment Room on the lowest floor, in addition to the rest of Chaldea. Secondary generators were located around the facility to power each wing individually in case of a serious malfunction, which is exactly what happened during the Fuyuki incident.