Father's Day Special

Another nice day in Chaldea. The sun shining through the window and hitting the floor, the dried half finished portrait of Shuten drinking alcohol with Drake and Fergus standing near said window and the current picture of two individuals standing next to each other.

Her room was usually quiet when she came too Chaldea. Never ones were there any disturbances next to Dennis' goons kidnapping her of course. Belle, in her own way, found it practically enjoyable almost that she could be in utter silence without thinking much about anything. It made her be prepared for the next day of learning everything about Heroic Spirits.

That was of course her usual routine of course until Jeanne had one day bathed into her room; all her daily routines have changed. No matter what the occasion is the Saint managed to pick her up everywhere she went and ruin her day somehow.

But she is in luck since she is nowhere in sight. The Saint had to go and do a Supply Run together with Marie and Sanson. Belle could easily relax....right?

No.

She was wrong.

"....*staaaaaaaaaaarrrrreeeeee*."

"If you have nothing to say to me Bubbles then you can always leave."

Her words didn't register in the blondes head.

The blue eyes superhero only played with her blonde hair while watching Belle very sharply. She just came from training which is why she is having sweat go down her face, her chest is rising up and down very fast.

Compared to how Belle is, with her elegant purple dress and her hair loose with one tiny braid, Bubbles has her usual pigtails messed up and her clothes aren't elegant either. Her blue sports bra is exposing her slender stomach and her black pants match her shoes.

Compared to Belle, Bubbles is liked by everyone. Even the purple eyed girl likes her because she reminds her of Angelica.

".....are you really Gilgamesh's daughter?"

"I'm not."

"Is he your father?"

"He raised me yes."

Bubbles frowned as if frustrated at her words. She turned away from her and looked out the window.

"Then you are his daughter."

A bit frustrated, Belle frowned at her cousin. "What is with that all of a sudden?"

Bubbles placed her head in her right palm as she leaned down. "Today is Father's Day so you should give him something."

         ¨·..·¨·..·¨·..·¨(¯ˆ·.¸ ¸.·ˆ¯)¨·..·¨·..·¨·..·¨

                      Father's Day Special

         ¨·..·¨·..·¨·..·¨(¯ˆ·.¸ ¸.·ˆ¯)¨·..·¨·..·¨·..·¨

That exact same morning Belle stared at her portrait with a frown on her face. Father's Day is a day of honoring fatherhood and paternal bonds, as well as the influence of fathers in society. In Catholic countries of Europe, it has been celebrated on March 19 as Saint Joseph's Day since the Middle Ages. In America, Father's Day was founded by Sonora Smart Dodd, and celebrated on the third Sunday of June for the first time in 1910. It is held on various days in many parts of the world all throughout the year, often in the months of March, May and June.

In many countries the date of Father's Day is different; In Algeria, the third Sunday in June is the dedicated day to celebrate the Father's Day. In Kenya, Father's Day is celebrated on the third Sunday of June and is not a public holiday. In Morocco, the third Sunday in June is the dedicated day to celebrate the Father's Day.