Chapter V

While most are happy with the newest Masters, there is only one Master many Servants couldn't point their fingers too when always asking who their favorite is now; and that is the brown haired girl that is now holding onto her staff. Her purple eyes hollow and blank when seeing the many lights coming from outside. Chaldea is located two-hundred miles away from the mainland, connected with the Chaldean bridge. Inside everyone was having a tiny party to celebrate the end of a Singularity, the usual coming from them whenever a Singularity was over.

The ocean's waves are crashing against the many mounts and clives. The giant building is hidden well by the Bounded field and mounts that are covering the whole white and blue building. Several mountains acted as makeshift supports for the colossal mound of earth, with one of them flanking the structure. This smaller cousin formed its peak only a scant few hundred meters above the facility, forming no threat of avalanches.

She sighed once the project was done. Her work for this painting is done with no forms of struggle or mistakes. While it is nice, always painting it at night begins to bore her more than anything nowadays. Especially since she has no fun in anything now. Her hair is loose with little to none accessories, her purple coat is hiding the goosebumps on her exposed arms. The wind picked up harder but she held firm on the ground and the portret.

Giving one look at her portret, she sighed at the dried paint. She was done with it. The painting held no life after painting it fit who knows how long. Since her painting spot is isolated and barely anyone comes here...well, only one but she hates it when he comes.

"Belle! There you are! I looked everywhere for you, you know! You want to leave your own Servant alone?!".

Groaning, Belle Ainsworth glared at the Rider next to her.

Every bit of her wanted to rip whatever masculinity he has left in that feminine body of his. Closing her eyes, Belle turned around to see him once again.

Pink hair in a braid, lilac eyes staring her with confusion at the silence, his black skirt is short and looks nice with his black stockings and purple sneakers covered the rest of his legs, while a striped violet shirt exposed his feminine midriff. A purple, zip-front sweater flapped wildly as he went. His pink hair was decorated with black side bows. Belle in short hated his feminine looks even though he is a man. A boy with so much girly sides of him that it...made her jealous.

Barely anyone bat an eyelash when one of Charlemagne's Paladins appeared as a girl, though he was still definitely a guy. He silently figured his choice of cute clothing didn't exactly help to prove his actual gender to the workforce who mostly remained ignorant of the truth. All except Belle and her cousins who had done an X-ray scan and saw the....giant Excalibur.

Belle sighed and stood up as she cleaned the pots of paint and put them in her bag. "I'm fine. You can go back to your so called king and leave me alone. I'm busy".

"Huh? But you are cleaning now. That means we can play!".

Belle felt her brow itch in irritation. Whatever sanity will be left in the eight year old will all go to hell. Turning around she looked over at the rider one more time before turning back around to her work. "Another time Astolfo, I'm busy".

Astolfo frowned but he didn't leave his Master alone.

                  «•••=[ΞΞΞ[ φ ]ΞΞΞ]=•••»

                  Chapter V: Picture Perfect.

                  «•••=[ΞΞΞ[ φ ]ΞΞΞ]=•••»

The summoning is complete. A spectacle for many, a dash of light washing over the many that watched. But even when that is, many employees held their tongue about the one standing in front of the summoning platform. Her form hidden behind a cloak that was not made by Medea nor the Clothing Department but by the purple eyed girl herself.