Chapter II

"How is your new room?".

The silence that followed suffocated the two Servants. Bubbles placed her bag down and stared with dried tears as another creature hopped on the bed. One that made her feel somehow happy but despite the cute creature she stopped and turned towards Scatcach with an empty look that made her flinch. A victim looked at her....so did many others. Almost like thousands watched her for questions.

The room was large. A queen sized bed with the three streaks. Tiny sobs had come again and this time it came from the black haired girl that had blood gush down her hands. She had held it in when they arrived at the city airport until they went to Megaville; the city of heroes. The place where the giant building is hidden by the bounded field that hides it from plain sight. Bubbles even is sure that the Justice League can't find them.

The tiny creature jumped from the bed and lands on Buttercup's shoulder, trying to make her sons die down but it only worsen when she broke down. The nearest Servant, Irisviel Von Einzbern, wrapped her arms around the girl's body to make sure she would have some comfort but that only muffled the cries that are coming out of her. Scatcach turned to Bubbles who barely even flinched but she sees her teeth biting on the lip; not trying to cry at all.

Nightingale turned around. "If you need anything...just give a call".

After the doctor left, Irisviel slowly began to have some tears off her own showing up from her red eyes. What once remained of the beautiful moment that is called a secret homecoming became the most depressing way of saying hi. It was something that made the Caster cry further until she let go and walked out of the room. Scatcach was the last one to watch them before she herself also left.

It also left the girls hopeless.

«•••=[ΞΞΞ[ φ ]ΞΞΞ]=•••»

Chapter II: Adjustment.

«•••=[ΞΞΞ[ φ ]ΞΞΞ]=•••»

The halls of Chaldea were as beautiful as it always was. The many Homunculus that worked here from what can be said as young looking ages with the most normal having a lifespan of forty years. It was something bad since most servants watched how many homunculus also died because the lifespan had ended and they could rest. But more came and it continued upwards until Edison thought of using robots.

That was nice until the newest Utonium creation shrieked and ran away in fear for the machine making Edison feel so bad that he canceled the idea making many Homunculus happy that they can't quit their jobs.

For the most part that was what Bubbles heard as she walked through the halls. Scatcach has decided to show her around while Buttercup didn't in particular wanted to go outside because she was tired and the Servants respected that. No young child wants to hear that their sister died for the sake of fate. Even so her final words were powering.

"This is one of our newest developments. It's called Salon De Marie" Scatcach explainedas she opened the door. Still in battle attire, the Lancer watched how the blonde only gave one sniff before she walked in shyly.

The amount of servants gained depended on the situation. The Professor has many Servants; the same as Bonnie and Bliss but with the newest Homunculi many can now choose their own Servant. Not that their chosen Servant won't change though. Even though it is merely a gift from the Professor, the amount of Servants are limited. After all Bonnie and Bliss are now in the Rome Singularity.

It's pressuring white walls and beautiful chandeliers made everything feel so French for Bubbles that almost became so...familiar in a sense. At one of the many tables a woman with beautiful white hair and crystal blue eyes is giggling with a woman with purple hair. Through the many giggles, Bubbles notes that both are not from the same country.