Summer Camp

Spice and fluff
1986

It was a hot July night. A warm breeze blew softly on Mike's freckled face as he approached El's cabin. The window was left open, just as they had planned for it to be earlier that day. Mike peered into the window, seeing both Max and El fast asleep. He carefully and quietly pulled himself up and through the window, and into the cabin. Mike's feet made a soft thud as he landed, he anxiously ducked, worried Max had heard it, but instead, El's eyes opened suddenly.

"Hello?" She whispered, slightly frightened, all the fear she had faded away as she saw Mike rise from the wood floor of the cabin. "Mike!" She smiled, sitting up. Mike tip toed over to El's bed, noticing how beautiful she looked. Her eyes were tired, but full of love, her hair was ruffled (which Mike though was adorable), and her lips seemed to be pulling him in, begging to be kissed. Almost as soon as he sat down, Mike obeyed their wishes, delicately taking El's face in his hands and pulling her face closer to his, until their lips touched. Although El was surprised, she definitely wasn't complaining, she quickly kissed him back. Butterflies flew around gracefully in both of their stomachs, causing them to want more. The kiss grew more and more passionate, and El's hands made their way up to Mike's dark hair, then slowly down to his shoulders, she grabbed his shoulders tight and tried to pull Mike closer. After a few more minutes of them kissing, Mike pulled apart and rested his forehead against hers.

"Mikeee." El whines wanting more kisses. She quickly pecked him on the lips, before he moved away from her. El frowned and tried to kiss him again, but he just moved away again as much as he wanted to kiss her forever.

"You need sleep, El." Mike said grabbing her hands that were still on his shoulders and intertwining their fingers.

"Can you stay?" She asked, looking into his eyes longingly.

"El, baby, you know I can't, we'll get in trouble." Mike whispered as sweet as he could.

"Pleaseee." El whined smiling a bit knowing she could get him to stay a bit longer.

"El..."

"Mike, please stay."

"Fine, but just until you fall asleep." Mike gave in. El smiled, satisfied. Mike laid on his side and El quickly laid down facing him, getting as close as she could and taking in his scent. El sighed happily, as Mile began running his fingers through her hair.

"I love you." El smiled, looking up at her boyfriend.

"I love you too." Mike said as he kissed the top of her head.

Homiesss! It's been a while! I'm back though so wassupppp