Welcome beautiful reader゚.*・。゚

Hello and welcome

Hello and welcome

To ma Demon Slayer One Shots.. or you could call it Kimetsu no Yaiba.

See that picture above? Ye, I drew dat-- Pls no bulli.
Anyway, thank you for clicking on dis..! And if I made any mistakes, my apologies..

(And yes I am well aware that Tanjiro and Nezuko's forehead has been added to five)

Here are some things you need to know about this book:

•Y/n's Gender in each One Shot Codes
❤️ - Female
💙 - Male
💜- Gender Neutral

•You are free to comment whatever you want, but please don't be too judgemental and rude.
Constructive Criticism is appreciated though.

•I started this book when I was still learning how to write. So the first few one shots are honestly really not that well-written. I am still an amateur at writing to this day, but I still suggest you to read the most latest ones if you want to read stories with decent writing :)

•There will be no smut (sexual one shots) because I'm not a big fan of those. Sorry if you were looking for some spiciness.

•I will be putting up some illustrations/drawings in most one shots. And just because the Y/n character has a white skin color, doesn't mean that I already assigned a skin color for them. The white color is simply a colorless spot so that the reader could insert themselves into the character without any misleading descriptions.

•Requests are CLOSE.

•The first few one shots were mostly written for female readers, but I plan to write more Gender Neutral Readers :]

No Character × Character

•No Character × OC

•Just Character × Reader
(Dats wat you're here for right?)

•If you have any concerns then tell me politely.

Please read the part with the “❗” sign in my bio before reading.

Ok hope u enjoy!!

_______(A/n)'s IMPORTANT NOTE:_______

If ever you dislike the character of (Y/n), you can comment or pm me how I can improve (Y/n)'s character respectfully and calmly.

Don't come and comment a simple “I hate (Y/n)” because that phrase never really helped me or any other authors to improve their characters, it's clearly just a bland, but affective insult to the author.

I'm sorry if the way I wrote (Y/n) didn't reach your satisfaction, but I'll figure something out to improve (Y/n)'s character.

There are a lot of Readers that have different personalities, so it will be hard for me to figure out a personality trait for (Y/n).

But if you ever wish to give me advices, that will be highly appreciated.

Thank you so much for reading until here, and you can go now.