The beginning

Kaminari stares out the window and then down at his phone "man, it's only been thirty minutes" he said quietly to himself. He was resisting the urge to get up and do something (thanks to his ADHD). So instead he turned on his music and stared out the window, his mind occupied with random thoughts. Sitting next to him were two boys around his age, one had spiky, bright red hair and the other had spiky, blond hair, they seemed to have known each other as they had been talking the entire time they were on the plane, so far. Kaminari eventually got bored of looking out the window and looked around the plane as he had nothing better to do. He saw a girl with short brown hair and pink cheeks watching one of his favorite shows, Stranger Things. In the seat right in front of her he saw a girl with long dark green hair, that was somehow tied in a bow? Kaminari was confused at first, but then again he wasn't a hair stylist expert and stopped thinking about her hair. Behind the two girls he saw a boy with half white and half red hair sleeping, 'I guess weird hair is what god has planned for me today' he thought. Then he thought about this again and realized his hair wasn't all that normal, so he couldn't be talking. Next to him was an awkward looking boy who had messy green hair and a bunch of freckles. He laughed at how nervous the kid looked. Next to the nervous boy was a boy with purple hair, who looked very much sleep deprived.

 Next to the nervous boy was a boy with purple hair, who looked very much sleep deprived

(Plane seating if you were curious)

Kaminari let out a sigh as he was bored of people watching, he wished they would just land already. He looked back down at his phone 'only three minutes have gone by?!' He thought. Then his mind trailed off 'this is all gonna be worth it' he smiled 'because I get to get away from my parents for a week'. He sat there smiling for a bit until someone said something to him.
"Man you look super happy, visiting someone?"
Denki took out his earbuds and looked to his right, and saw the boy with spiky red hair. Suddenly before he could answer the blond guy sitting next to him hit him in the back of the head "leave him alone, stop trying to make friends." He said annoyed. "Oh, it's ok I don-"
"I didn't ask for your opinion" the blond boy cut kaminari off. 'Rude much?' Kaminari thought. "Hey Bakugou, don't be so rude!" The redhead hit the the blond- or as he had said- Bakugou's arm. He then turned backed to kaminari and apologized. "Sorry about him, I'm kirishima and this is my boyfriend bakugou." He said gesturing to the boy sitting next to him. "Oh! I'm kaminari, nice to meet you." He replied with a smile. "So, about my question earlier..."
"Oh right, umm no, I'm not visiting anyone, I just can't wait to be in America." Kaminari explained. It wasn't a total lie... he was excited to be in America, but that is not why he was smiling, he was smiling because he couldn't wait to get away from the hell hole he called his home.