Daddy issues (yes i just did that)

"That's good to hear" Denki's smile widened a little more. The blond gestures to switch seats with Bakugo. Who silently got up and sat in Denki's old seat. Kaminari taking Bakugo's. At first was just a moment of silence. "Well..." Todoroki started. "My dad, well he considers me his 'favorite kid' out of all my siblings." He starts to fiddle with his fingers "and I get that you're probably thinking 'but how is that a bad thing?' well being the favorite means that the most is expected out of you." He pauses and takes a deep breath "and I have always had trouble living up to those expectations. So my dad tries to 'beat' some sense into me. He tries to make me perfect. He wants me to be like him." He says. "What about the scar?" Uraraka asks, but not trying to sound rude. "My mom gave me the burn mark. My left side looks a lot like my dad, and well, let's just say I wasn't the only person he was abusive to. My parents had a forced marriage. My dad and mom always got into fights. My dad would beat my mom. She couldn't stand to look at him, and since my left side looked like him so much, she snapped. She accidentally poured boiling hot water on my face." He explained. "I-I'm so sorry to hear that Todoroki-kun"
"Yeah, my dad put her in one of those mental hospitals, I haven't seen her since I was five, the day she poured the water on me." A pause "I... I wasn't the only one who was abused, I just was abused physically and mentally, my siblings, however, were seen as failures. They were unimportant to my dad. So they were neglected." Kaminari didn't say anything just pulled the boy into a hug. To which the boy, with half white and half red hair responded with by crying. He couldn't help himself. They blond just made all the walls he worked so hard to build fall. The said blond didn't care that his shirt was getting soaked with tears. All that mattered was that this boy was ok. That's how he always lived his life. If it were up to him he'd be dead by now. But he knew there were people out there like him, going through something and he needed to help them. Break down their walls. Let them cry. But he was never willing to cry on someone else's shoulder, he didn't need people to care for him. He just wanted to help others. "Th-thank you Kaminari, I-I really ap-appreciate yo-you helping m-me get through th-this"
"Hey, look, anytime."