Starting a fire

Tsu and Ochako emerge from the woods, the energy feeling a bit more relaxed after what Ochako had said. They saw everyone else talking. They ran out with plenty of fire wood. "HEY WHAT THE HELL TOOK SO LONG!" Bakugou yelled. "Sorry we got sidetracked!" Tsu said. "Yeah we found this really pretty oasis!" Ochako chimed in, being sure to leave out the awkward moment between the two. "So did you find any food on the plane?" She asks. Kaminari shook his head "no sorry".
"So how are we gonna get food then?" Tsu asked. "Bakugo gave us knives to go hunt for animals." Shinsou said blankly. "How in the world did you sneak knives into the plane?!" Ochako exclaimed. Bakugo responded with a shrug followed by an "I don't fucking know". Kirishima giggled. "Well at least they have something to use for hunting and getting food." He states. Ochako makes a sound of agreement and leaves it at that. "Speaking of which," Todoroki chimed in. "We should probably head out and get some food."

"Yeah we should" Shinsou agrees. Kaminari nods in agreement as well, and the three head out to fulfill their job.

Meanwhile the remaining five started the fire. It took many tries before they finally got it. Deku smiles as he sees the start of the flame. "Guys look it's working!" He exclaims. They start blowing on it and adding wood and eventually they have a full blown camp fire- fire. "YAY!" Ochako smiles putting her hands in the air, shaped like fists.