Lets get past this!

The blond let go of the hug and smiled at him. "Are you feeling better?" He asked. Half n' half slowly nodded, then gave him a somewhat broken smile. At least he was trying, and that was all that mattered. "What about you" Bakugo asked. "What?" Denki responded. "Earlier, you said you understood that what he was going through, so start talking." To this the blond smiled and shook his head. "I don't need you to care for me. It's not what I want." He said maintaining his smile. "Bullshit" Bakugo scoffed. "I'm serious, I don't like it when people worry about me." Denki continued to give that genuine smile. Bakugo was not a fan of the smile. "If you made half n' half share his tragic backstory, then you share yours."
"What part of no do you not understand."
"Okay if you don't want us to pity you that's fine, we won't. Let's all just move on and get past this kay?" Kirishima suggested. Kaminari let out a sigh of relief, grateful he didn't have to share, while Bakugo let out a few small grumbles before letting it go. "And Kami? At some point you're gonna tell us." Kirishima added. Kaminari gave a hesitant nod.

(AAAAHHHH, short chapter because writers block. I jumped into this story with no plan, just some ships, the setting, and the characters. Sooo yeah 😎)