Goodnight

(A/N 11:11 pm, make a wish, I wish a good idea would come to me.)

The rest of the meal was..., well it definitely had an awkward silence that no one was willing to break. Finally they had all finished eating their food, the silence made it seem longer than it was. "What time is it?" Denki asked finally breaking the silence. "Hold on I have a watch!" Shinsou said staring at his wrist. "1:32 am" he announces. "Awww Bakugo it's wayyyy past your bedtime." Kirishima joked. They all laughed remembering how he had said he went to bed at 8:30. "Shut up, let's just go to bed." He grumbled. Everyone silently agreed with that, minus the few who didn't get sleep, like ever. (Kaminari, Shinsou, and Todoroki. Woah I just realized they were also the group for the hunting. They're like the... sleepless hunters. That should be a TV show. New story idea? But maybe with ghost busting! Whatever back to the story.) They put out the fire and lay down on the grass. It was a bit uncomfortable, but at least they weren't dead.
"Goodnight"
"Night"
"Technically morning"
"No one asked dunce face"
"Don't be rude babe"
"Goodnight"
"Don't let whatever lives in this dirt bite"
"T-Todoroki-kun..."

(Umm short af chapter or what? You guys know the drill, WRITERS BLOCK!)