Food before the drama

"YEAH" Kaminari and Kirishima said perfectly in sync. Almost too perfectly in sync. And they all started cooking up the food. They decided that two rabbits and part of the wolf would be enough food for now. They had to save it, because who knew how long it would be. They started eating and Ochako started up a conversation. "Hey we should all get to know each other more!" She smiled. "Since we might be stuck with each other for quite some time."
"That sounds like a good idea!" Midoriya smiled and then offered up an idea of how to share. "Since we are all sitting in a circle around this campfire we should share one thing about us in a circle"
"Ok I'm down." Kirishima said, "you ok with that Bakugo?" He turns to look at his boyfriend. "Yeah sure whatever" Bakugo grumbles back. Kirishima smiles and then turns back to face the campfire. "Umm I'll go first!" Uraraka raised her hand. "My family is super broke" she admits, giving an awkward smile. "Oh, well my dad is super rich." Todoroki turns to look at her, giving a blank expression, like he usually has. "Wow, cool" Uraraka smiles. "Yeah you know Endeavor? That's my old man." Todoroki responds, looking somewhat annoyed. "Wow he's like super famous!" Kaminari exclaims. "Heh, no offense to your dad but I prefer the actor All Might." Midoriya says rubbing the back of his neck sheepishly. "Yeah, me too" Todoroki says. Which causes the group to laugh, well except Bakugo (obviously .-.) "Your turn Tsu!" Uraraka smiles at the green haired girl. "Hmm, I have four pet frogs" she smiles. "Woah frogs? That's so cool" kirishima smiles. Tsu smiles back, then looks a Deku. "Oh! Uh I've known Kacchan since we were in kindergarten!"
"Kacchan?" Denki questions. "He's talking about Bakugo." Kirishima smiles. Denki's face lights up "Kacchan is such a cute nickname!" He smiles at Deku. Deku responds with an almost equally bright smile. "Yeah I know"
"That's it I'm calling you Kacchan, Bakugo!" He declares. Bakugo grumbles but doesn't say much else. Deku looks over to Shinsou. "I... uh..." Shinsou starts thinking of what to say. "Oh! I have an unhealthy obsession with cats and, well, I'm like a crazy cat lady but if she was a teenage boy." To this Kaminari let out possibly the cutest giggle in the world (at least to Shinsou) "that's the cutest thing ever!" He let out a bright smile. Shinsou felt the heat running up to his cheeks and looked away. Shinsou then looks to kirishima, "your turn." He says. "Hmm," he rubs his chin in thought, "Uh, oh! I have two moms" he smiles. "Woah two moms!" Uraraka exclaims. "My mom does the most work in the house, imagine having her times 2! That would be so cool!" She nearly jumps out of her seat. "Wow you're really excitable," Tsu looked over and smiled. Uraraka giggled sheepishly. Kirishima looked over at Kaminari indicating it was his turn. "Oh, well uh," Denki starts. "I'm what you call... an idiot." He says now rubbing the back of his neck. "Nonsense!" Uraraka exclaimed "I doubt you're an idiot!"
"Yeah? Tell that to the 20% I got on my math test the other day." He says. "Hah 20%? You really ARE stupid" Bakugo laughed. "Yes, thank you Bakugo, that is what I said is it not?" Kaminari jokes back. "Wow, Kaminari-kun, you're really brave!" Deku beamed. "It's not that hard Midoryia" smiles. "Okay Bakugo, tell us your secrets!" Kaminari then let out a small giggle at his own joke. 'Geez why is he so cute all the time' Shinsou thought. "I go to bed at 8:30" he admits. The whole group burst into laughter. "8:30?!" Uraraka exclaimed, "that's so early!" She said now wiping a tear from her eye. "Yeah considering I never get any sleep" Denki joked. He got a few nods of agreement from Shinsou and Todoroki. "SHUT THE HELL UP, ALL OF YOU!" Bakugo yelled causing more laughter to erupt. Then finally the laughter settled down. Realizing it was now his turn Todoroki said "well let's see, uhhh, i "borrow" money from my dad, quite frequently" most of the group laughed but instead of laughing Uraraka said "hey that's not very nice, your dad might be rich, but you still shouldn't take from him," she pouts. "Well that is fine cause I hate my dad anyways." Todoroki said with hatred covering his face. "W-why?" Uraraka said, her seemingly getting more worried. "No reason, it's fine" Todoroki says. "Hey if there is something going on at home, you should tell us." Kirishima adds. "There is nothing wrong!" Todoroki yells, a little too loud. "Well that's obviously a fucking lie." Bakugo states. "T-Todoroki-kun, are you... safe? At home?" Deku asks, his eyes filled with worry. To that Todoroki starts freaking out a little, what is he supposed to say? The truth? The last thing he wants is for people to worry about him. "Y-yes..."
"Don't fucking lie" Bakugo yells. "You're bad at hiding it"
"That would explain the scar," Kaminari says, looking at Todoroki. "Just let it go" Todoroki says "I'm perfectly fine"
"But you're not" Kaminari persisted. "You're not fine"
"You wouldn't even understand if I told you" he said, not looking anyone in the eye, just at the ground. "You think I wouldn't understand?" Denki said quietly. This startled the group a little. "Cause I.. I totally get that." He puts a comforting hand in his shoulder. "So I think you should all let us know what's going on at home, and we can all work through this together." He lets out a small smile, but reassuring at that. Todoroki hugs the blond "o-ok, we can talk"