→ A rare moment ←

° Goku '

You were sitting on the couch watching TV. Goku said he would be off training with Krillin today, you expected Goku to be back later, but the door was soon opened. Goku came in but didn't look normal, he didn't look ok, he looked pissed.

"Hi, sweety." You soon say after he closes the door. "You alright?"
"No, for some reason I'm lacking in my skills today. For the first time in a while, Krillin beat me." Goku said as he crossed his arms, you questioned on what to say.
"Well... Why don't you come sit with me." You sat as you placed your hand on the open space the couch had. Goku turned to face you before walking over and taking a seat.

"I just don't get it... I haven't been this bad at fighting since- I don't even remember when." Goku continued.
"Hey, it alright. It happens to the best of us. Sometimes I can't finish a single page in a book." You say as you place your hand on his back. His look soon turned from concern to relief as he reassured him that everything would be fine.

After a few moments, you managed to calm Goku down. It soon turned from you calming him, to both of you watching the silly cartoons on TV. You both laughed some stress away.

° Vegeta '

"Earth Woman." Vegeta slightly whispered to you as you heavily snored. "Earth Woman!" Vegeta whispered louder.
"Hmm- what?" You said with a drag as you mildly twist and turned.
"I... was feeling rather lonely, and wanted to ask if I could sleep with you tonight," Vegeta said with his arms crossed and head turned. You were barely conscious, not fully functioning what was going on.

"Eh- Sure, I don't mind." You said before yawning as you moved to let Vegeta have some space. Ever since you let the Saiyan into your house, you slowly started cleaning the house, recently finishing your room. Vegeta caught you at a good moment when he was like this, which he never was.

Vegeta soon walked over to the space you'd given him on the bed. He sat on his side with his arms and legs crossed. Soon looking over to you, who was knocked back out. He let out a sigh before grabbing the cover and laying down, facing away from you. It was quiet, nothing but your snoring was heard, then that stopped too.
"Night." You slightly said as you fell back asleep. The Saiyan didn't reply, he was asleep as well.

° Piccolo '

Your family was always busy on the weekend. This time it was some event for your older brothers. You didn't care what them or the other family members were doing. Still, you were in charge of watching the house and decided to invite Piccolo over to spend a few nights with you. He got your room while you got your parent's room. You didn't tempt to use one of your brother's room.

You soon got up from the sound of your parent's alarm clock, they were the only ones to own an alarm clock. You sat up for a bit as you shook your head and let your bed-head hair be free for a bit. After a bit, you walked toward your room and slowly opened the door.

"Piccolo..." You softly said as you opened the door. The namekian was laying down comfortably on your bed as you slowly walked in. Normally, this would be the other way around, but today was different.

"We gonna head out soon?" You whisper to him, despite the fact that he was up and should've been up and around already.
"Hmph, for some reason I don't feel like leaving today." Your face soon becomes a bit shocked.

"Really? You're never like that..." You say as you place your hands on your hips. "Well, I can't be too sad, it's just us here anyways. Guess I'll make breakfast." You say before heading towards the door. You suddenly hear someone walk next to you, it was Piccolo.

"P-Piccolo? What the hell-"
"I may not be in the mood to meditate, but I am in the mood for pancakes." The namekian said before heading towards the kitchen. You couldn't help it, but you smiled as you followed him.

° Cell '

That small spark, you and the photo of Cell, really started something. But the spark didn't just go off in you, it also went off in Cell too. Not long after Cell met you, he couldn't get your face out of his memory. Despite all of his attempts, it was like it was permanent.

One day, Cell decided to head out and take a look at the people in the city. Of course, he stayed hidden. Either being high in the air where no one saw him or hiding on top of the buildings.

You were hanging out with some of your friends. Normally you'd be home, but they decided to let you tag along. They were hanging out just to spend some time away from their parents since parents normally deal with their kids for most of the day.

You all went for Bubba tea and chatted outside the store. You all talked about what was on your minds. At one point, you kinda dazed out as you looked into the sky.

Something caught your attention, as something poked out on top of one of the buildings. It took a moment for you to focus, but when you realized who it was looking at you. You choked.

Your friends came to check on you and asked you if you were ok. You reassured them as you kept telling them that you're fine. You soon look back at the same place, but didn't see Cell again.

° Frieza '

The Emperor was drunk. It was very rare to see him not able to hold his liquor- or wine. You were in your room, but you could still hear his whining and dining about random things.

At some point, you decided to leave your room. You tried to block out Frieza's anger but it was too loud. At some point, you ran into Zarbon. You both stopped for a minute, it was uncommon to find you out and about if you weren't training.
"...Evening..." You said.
"Evening (Y/N). Sorry, I gotta hurry up before Frieza gets frustrated." Zarbon says as he quickly walks away. You decided to follow him.

"When was the last time Frieza was like this? You know... Drunk?"
"Oh, it's been years since he was like this. Usually, he eats enough before he takes any sip of wine but he must have had less than he normally does."
"Huh... I couldn't drink wine. I would chug it all in one go with those tiny cups."
"...You chug wine?"
"Yeah... Am I not supposed to?" Zarbon couldn't help but smile.

You both soon reached to Frieza's room. You were too scared to go in and deal with him with the way he is. You only got a peek of what he looked like as Zarbon opened the door. Frieza sat there looking like a bored child, but he got a glimpse of you while you peeked into the room.

You quickly turned away from the door. Taking a big deep breath as you soon walked back to your room. You completely forgot what you went down for.