→ Who's dominant? ←

° Goku '

When it comes to the question of who's who, you win the title of being the dominant type for most categories. It's mostly stuff related to fighting that lets Goku have the spot of being the superior. You are one of the few people Goku can be scared of. From the tone of your voice to the annoyed look on your face, Goku easily knew who was the dominant one. Not to say he doesn't necessarily dislike it.

° Vegeta '

Despite how your relationship looks to strangers, it's actually a tie. While Vegeta seems like he'd be the winner with his loud voice, you had one too. Underneath your caring attitude and loveable personality hid the more wild side of yourself. Your hyper ways while also having a death glare many could fear, it's what makes you be able to be tied with Vegeta. In your relationship, the title of the dominant one is a gamble nearly every day.

° Piccolo '

Once again, the superior in this relationship is debatable. Yet, with you and Piccolo, dominate isn't necessarily important. It's teamwork. You and Piccolo try your best to be sync with most things. Of course, there are some things you both can't agree on, so you both try to think of an outcome that'll please both of you. But, if you did want an answer, you're more of the dominant one inside the house, while Piccolo is the dominant one outside the house.

° Cell '

Cell is the dominant one in this relationship, and his title shows the most on the affectionate side. As much as you could say that there was a tie in some categories, Cell always did things a bit better. And while he goes off to say it's because he's perfect, the real reason is most likely because he's just the type who's always superior. Bringing it back up, Cell shows his title of dominance greatly when it comes to affection. If you two were to ever kiss, he's the one to kiss first. Not to say you don't enjoy it.

° Frieza '

It's basically a fact to say that Frieza is the dominant one. From everyday communication to the affection in your relationship, Frieza is the one who is in charge. But, doesn't mean you don't have some authority in your actions, if it was anyone else, you'd be the dominant one. From your facial expression to the sharpness in your tone, you would gladly take the crown. But when Frieza was around, you gave your crown up easily. You won't lie, you were terrified of Frieza, even if you were his romantic partner.

***

Hey guys! I just wanna apologize for my small absence from Wattpad. With the outbreak, my school has decided to send us school work and make it count for a grade. So that's why I've been gone.
I wanted to make this small scenario to fill in the gap of my absence. I'm not all good with dominant or submissive type, I don't know if it's for romantic affection only or for the relationship in general. So yeah, I apologize for any misconceptions. Anyways, see you all soon!