→ When he's sick ←

Clio2003 gave me a bunch of ideas, but this one stuck out to me the most. I hope it's fine. ^^

━━╰☆╮━━

° Goku '

Goku managed to get a little cold after sparring with Whis close to where he fought Broly. Still, you were surprised he only got a little cold, the place looked freezing.

Goku stayed in bed as you continuously checked up on him, making sure he was doing alright and feeding him.

Sometimes he was up, sometimes he was asleep. Just to say, you were happy he seemed to be doing alright.
You had told Goku that you would be sleeping on the couch until he felt better.

"(Y/N), you don't have to do that, let me sleep on the couch." Goku offered, but you giggled a bit at his request.
"Goofball, it would be more of a hassle to do all that. Besides, I had a tendency to sleep in the living when I was little, so I'm used to it." You tried to soothe Goku's worries.

It was late, and you probably should gather the items you needed for the night. "You should get some sleep." You told Goku.
"Aw, but I slept so much today."
"True, but you took small naps, you haven't gotten a full eight-hour snooze yet."

"Hm, maybe you're right." You smiled at Goku's response.
"Alright sweetie, get some rest." You said, hearing sweetie made Goku giggle.
"Night."

° Vegeta '

Winter was coming, and Vegeta already had the flu. Most likely due to him pushing himself as much as possible while being out on a chilly day. You did get him medication that would help him get better, but he didn't assist on it.

"Vegeta, please-"
"(Y/N), I'm not going to take your earthling medicine. You already managed to have me say your name, so I can't let you infect me with anything else." Vegeta complained. You grumbled to his reply.

There didn't seem a way to make Vegeta take his medicine, but you didn't want to put the money you spend on it go to waste. You soon came up with an idea, it was risky, but it might work.

You soon grabbed the small pills and placed them in your mouth, Vegeta witnessing everything.
"Hmph, it seems you finally lost it." He told you, you gave an irritated look at him before taking a deep breath.
You placed your hands on his face, presumably cheeks, and kissed him on the lips.

You held on to the kiss until you heard Vegeta swallow the pills. Then you slowly removed your lips before cleaning then off.
You walked away with the pill bottle, "See, already done. You always gotta make everything difficult. Now, I'll be back later for your second dose, please don't be as stubborn... Oh, and if you get me sick... We can both be sick together, I guess." You told him before walking off.

Vegeta was so flustered all he could say was, "Ok."
Fortunately, you didn't get sick and Vegeta managed to get better soon after. Of course, he got a few more kisses throughout the works.

' Credit to Okeb for the idea '

° Piccolo '

You were walking next to Piccolo as you held on to a basket of flowers the two of you picked out. Everything was fine till you could tell something was out of the blue. Piccolo was covering half of his face with his cape.

"You ok Piccolo?" You softly asked as you looked at him. He only looked back for a moment before looking forward.
"I'm fine-" Piccolo said before he sneezed.
"Oh, bless you."
"T-Thank you..." Piccolo said before digging his head slightly deeper into his cape.