→ When he's embarrassed ←

Request by MoonThunder2505

' Goku °

Goku wanted to try something new, he was gonna attempt flirting. Of course, he knew nothing about it and didn't know the first step on what to do. All he knew was that you attempt flirting on someone you like, so he walked up to you and tried to shoot his shot.

"Hey (Y/N)," Goku said casually.
"Hey honey, what's up?" The word 'honey' caught Goku off guard, you used words that were more meant for couples so frequently that it confused Goku.
"Uh- nothing much, how 'bout you?" Goku said, he started doubting himself.

"I'm not doing anything either-" You soon noticed how anxious Goku looked. "You good?"
Goku started to trip over his words. All he could get out was, "I'm not, but you definitely are." You soon raised an eyebrow, Goku could feel his face getting hot.

"Did- did you just attempt a pickup line?" Your eyes widened.
"...Yeah," Goku said before nervously laughing and placing his hand behind his head. "Pretty bad, huh?"

"Pickup lines in general are corny." You boldly said. Your mom occasionally brought up how pickup lines weren't the best way to let your partner catch your eye, so you generally grew up not really caring for them. "So, there's no real need to attempt." You calmly said.

"Oh, I see..." Goku's tone sadden when he heard what you said. You felt remorseful for crushing the mans' attempt.
"You know, I don't think flirting is necessary. Our relationship should be passed that." That sentence made Goku stopped to wonder what you two were in your relationship.

You did care for each other like partners, yet, neither of you popped the question. It gave Goku something he would probably wanna ask soon.

' Vegeta °

"Do you think I'm going to allow to walk around in my clothing!" Vegeta shouted angrily. The male didn't prefer you to wear his clothes, specifically, his joggers.
"But they're comfy Vegeta, plus you never told me where you bought them." You said before swiftly moving the small sucker you had in your mouth.

"If they're so comfy, then why don't you buy your own!" The male said in the same loud tone.
"I spend a bit too much at the arcade, I got enough to pay rent, but we'll need to be on the low for a while." You casually shrugged. Vegeta sadly doesn't get paid for fighting, so you were left to the task of paying for the two of you. Not to say you were bothered, the rent didn't go up by a lot.

"I've encountered many females, and you don't compare to any of them." Vegeta crossed his arms, his tone directing more to that being an insult, but you didn't mind. Your response always was,
"Aw, that's so sweet of you." You said before lightly patting Vegeta's head. His body tensing up to the sudden affection. "Now, I wanna get some alone time, I'll be in my room if you need me." You said before leaving, leaving Vegeta mildly confused about your response to his comment.

"(Y/N), wait!" The words swiftly left his tongue. You both were shocked. That was the first time Vegeta said your name and not 'earth woman.' You turned your head back to Vegeta, who had turned red from shame. He had told himself multiple times that he would not let the Earth change him, yet he slipped up and used a person's real name. And it wasn't Kakarot, despite the fact Vegeta sparred with him so much, it was you of all people.

"Oh, you actually said my name."
"S-shut up!" Vegeta said before quickly looking away. "I'm off to train!" The male quickly left the house not long after his proposal.
You stood there before lightly smiling, "Have fun." You whispered before heading back towards your room