→ The moment he realized ←

° Goku '

Goku had been slipping in his training recently. Many members we're able to beat him, so you decided to head out with him and cheer him on. You stood at a reasonable distance that you were considered safe in but was also close to cheer Goku on.

This time it was Vegeta, which was difficult enough. The two men soon prepared themselves before they both began to fight.

It was a few minutes of the males dodging each other's punches and kicks. But it became noticeable that Goku began slipping.

Vegeta was able to trap Goku into a chokehold. Goku began gasping for air as he desperately tried to get Vegeta off of him. But to no prevail.
"What's wrong Kakarot? Usually, you aren't so inexperienced." Vegeta spat. Goku could feel himself slowly losing consciousness.

"Come on Goku!" He heard the words blow through the breeze. He slowly managed to turn his eyes to you. You had one arm up and had a huge smile on your face as you cheered him on.
"You can do this! You can do anything!" You praised him with hope. You kept confident just so he could have a taste of it and rise up again. And that's what he did.

He saw you there with that big, reassuring smile. It reminded him of all the times you two giggled and had such a great time, despite the things being as little as watching cartoons. He remembered the times you were there and kept him calm, even when it felt like he was on the bridge of tears, you alone managed to put him at ease.

He quickly managed to get Vegeta off of him and push him back. He caught a few deep breaths before quickly looking at you and smiling. The same big smile that you had. "Alright, Vegeta, now I'm getting pumped!" Goku said before the two boys went at it again. Goku soon thought about the feeling he had when he saw you, sadly, he was too busy fighting to really put down an answer.

"Hey! Goku finally got his energy back!" Krillin said as Piccolo stood aside him. "Whatcha think took him so long?"
"Heh, isn't it obvious? It was just a small push he needed. And the girl was it right there." Piccolo said as he pointed towards you, yet you were too focused on the fight to notice.
"Hehe, you don't think..."
"Most likely. He must have been thinking about her more than fighting." The two laughed.

° Vegeta '

The morning rose as you and Vegeta were knocked out from last night. Vegeta was the first to wake up as his eyes lightly opened, but he suddenly could tell that something wasn't right. He felt weight being pushed down on him.

Vegeta looked down to see someone's arms wrapped around him. He soon turned his head to see your face pushed on his back as you drooled.

As much as Vegeta would yell at you to get off of him, he couldn't bring himself to do it, and for multiple reasons. One is that he was the one who brought it upon himself, asking to sleep in your room, but there was a bigger reason.

Ever since Vegeta met you, he found himself acting different around you. He never could stay angry at you, and never mind being around you.

You soon got up, realizing that your arms were wrapped around Vegeta, which you slowly removed. But before you completely removed your hands, you felt someone light grab one of your hands.

"...I don't mind." You heard Vegeta say softly. You were shocked but couldn't help but smile. You placed your hands back around Vegeta's waist.

° Piccolo '

You and Piccolo were back out in the field. Since your family returned home, you guys got back to your normal schedule. Piccolo sat calmly on the ground as you were playing with the flowers.