→ Soulmate AU ←

Requested by Lasagna_Jon

' Goku ~

When you envision dreams, it's not just an imaginary world, it never was. It was the same place, with the same person. Son Goku.
At first, you thought he was just a figure in your imagination. But after seeing him so much, he was nothing but real.

This time, you happened to stay up late that night, leaving Goku alone most of the dark. It wasn't until the last hour that you finally went to sleep, completely ignoring the fact that you would have to explain everything to Goku.

When you open your eyes to see a worried Goku, you were shocked.
"Goku?" You said before Goku quickly turned his head and ran towards you.
"(Y/N)! You're alright!" Goku said as he placed his hands on your shoulders. It seemed like all of his stress washed away at that moment.

"Yeah, I just, went to bed late tonight." You shortly explained.
"Oh, phew. I just thought... Something bad happened to you." Goku expressed.
"Oh, I mean, there's a low possibility. No need to stress over it."
"But there's still a possibility... I've been meaning to ask this, but where do you live? I don't wanna meet in our dreams, I wanna meet in real life. Where I know you're safe."

You were shocked by his words, yet you completely understood. You two knew each other for years. "Oh Goku, I-"
"Please (Y/N), tell me, and I'll fly there. I just wanna be there protect you."
You told Goku your location, and in less than a few days, he was there. It wasn't fiction, it was reality.

' Vegeta ~

When one is born, their blood is as bright as a peach. Bright and cheerful. But the more one's heart becomes distorted, so does their blood. As the color dims to darker shades.

One day, you laid in your room as Vegeta was preparing snacks for himself. Everything was calm as you listened to some music. Then you heard Vegeta yell in the background. "Aw son of a-" was all you heard before the music covered the rest. You got out of bed to see what's up.

"Vegeta?" You said as you opened the door and entered the living room, "You alright?"
"Don't come near me!" Vegeta ordered, which made you froze for a moment. Yet, you slowly continued to walk towards him.
"Vegeta, what's got you so worked up?" You said as you soon stood next to it and saw Vegeta's blood. It was pure black.

You stood there frozen for a moment before slowly grabbing Vegeta's arm and pulling it closer to look. You found it hard to believe. "Oh, Vegeta-"
Vegeta wanted to find the words, but he couldn't. Deep down he felt ashamed that you, who's blood was almost just as light as it was when you were born, had to deal with someone who was the polar opposite.

"... Do you know how long?" You asked.
"...Almost- almost my whole life." Vegeta replied. "I... understand if you see me differently."
"Well, it was obvious yours wouldn't be the brightest in the world, but I never thought-" you paused mid-sentence before taking a deep breath. "It's ok. I see you no less, let's just get you patched up, alright?" You said in a reassuring tone.
Vegeta was surprised, those who have seen him bleed would be terror. Still, you weren't. You lightly grab Vegeta's arms and take him to the bathroom the patch his finger up.

' Piccolo ~

You were born with heterochromia, or two different eye colors. Your right being (E/C other than brown) and your left being brown.
You didn't personally mind it, what you did mind was the fact that someone was supposed to share your other half. The colors of their eyes being vice versa to yours, (E/C other than brown) on the left and brown on the right.