Meeting Byleth

A newcomer has came into the smash roster, there names was Byleth, one was a boy and one was a girl. Female Byleth walked inside and Daisy saw her and said "Your Byleth right? If I read the posters correctly!" Female Byleth sniffed sadly and said "Y-yes... I am..."  Byleth said in a sad voice. Daisy looked at Female Byleth she was sad, Daisy said "Hey what's wrong?" Daisy asked Her. Female Byleth had tears rolling down to her cheeks and said "well, ever since I came to smash bros, a lot of people were mean to me, they didn't want a nother fire emblem character in smash, some haters started making memes and bad stuff about me, and I assume you all may think the same." She started crying, Erdrick was reading a book until he saw Female Byleth, Erdrick was thinking in his mind and said in his mind "is that the last fighter from the fighters pass? I thought he was a boy but, A GIRL!?!" Erdrick came up to Female Byleth and he wiped her tears off her cheeks and said "Hey,  you alright?" He said. Female Byleth blushed a little beacuse Erdrick has cheered her up and said "Yes I am fine, thank you for cheering me up, so what's your name? I am Byleth, but just call me Female Byleth if you want" she said, Erdrick said "Well I am the Hero but I'm used to being called Erdrick nice to meet you Byleth" Female Byleth said, "that's a nice name you have! Nice you meet you Erdrick! You can call me Byleth chan because there is a male version of me, he is over there talking to Marth." Erdrick started to blush at Female Byleth beacuse he never seen a girl like her before, he said while blushing, "well, d-do you wanna join with me in a team battle? Byleth chan?" He said, Female Byleth said "Sure I would love to!" Erdrick said "Okay let's go!" He held Female Byleth's hand and he started to run to the battlefield and they started to be friends.

Part 2 coming later on today!