Mixed up

Hello! Before we start! I'm back from a road trip but enjoy :3

Female Robin was hangout with Byleth (the girl one lol) Female Robin was reading her book and she said to Byleth "so! I heard you and Erdrick are dating, how is it going for the both of you?"  Byleth blushed a little and she said to Female Robin "well um, it's going good! We been dating for the past 3 or 4 months now! So it's going good!" Robin smiled and she said to Byleth "that's good! I heard that Zelda keeps screaming over you to! I really don't know why though!" Byleth chuckled and she was about to leave Robin's room and she said to her "I gotta go to do some things, see you later!" Female Robin waved at Byleth then Byleth left Robin's room. Male Robin was hangout with Erdrick, Male Robin was doing some spells to show Erdrick. Then Robin accidentally cast a spell that made Erdrick turn into a girl, Male Robin was suprised and Erdrick said before Turing into a girl "ROBIN!!!! Help me before I turn into a girl!!! Get a spell that can turn me back to normal!!!" Male Robin looked in his book and he said to Erdrick, "I'm trying!!! I'm trying to find one!" Then the spell turned Erdrick to a girl. Make Robin was suprised that Erdrick turned into a girl, Female Robin and Byleth came in and Female Robin said to Male Robin "what's happening?!" Erdrick looked around himself and he noticed that he turned into a girl, Female Robin was shocked and she said to Male Robin "WHAT DID YOU DO TO HIM!? You turned him into a GIRL!!!" Byleth was suprised how Erdrick looked and she said to Male Robin "can you turn him back to normal before anyone else SEES!?" Erdrick looked at himself and his voice was different and he said to Male Robin "Look what you did to me! I'm a girl now! And this probably sucks now! CHANGE ME BACK TO NORMAL NOW ROBIN!!!!!!" Make Robin said to Female Erdrick "yeah I will! Let me find the spell in here... if I CAN FIND IT!" Erdrick didn't like being a girl so he got off and he said to Male Robin "well find that spell and I'm gonna see how I can be a girl without anyone else noticing me" then Erdrick left. Female Robin stayed with Male Robin and she said to Female Byleth "I'm gonna find the spell to turn Erdrick back to a boy, so check on him before anyone else sees him" Byleth nodded her head and she said to Female Robin "okay! See ya!" Along with Erdrick, he's trying to be a girl untill Robin finds the spell so he can turn back to a boy. Byleth knocked on the door were Erdrick was and she said to him "Heya! I know being a girl is hard for me hehe... but I'm sure Robin will find the spell so he can turn to back to a boy and everything will be back to normal!" Erdrick sighed and she said to Byleth "well! I don't want to be a girl and it sucks! I have to do these silly girl things that I don't WANT to do!" Erdrick sighed and Byleth said to her "don't worry! It will be fun! Come on! I will show you the ways how to be a girl!" Then Byleth and Erdrick (the girl one lol) started hanging out and Byleth teached him how to be a girl for a few hours. Female Robin texted Byleth to come and Byleth got Erdrick and she stopped by at Robin's dorm and Byleth said to Female Robin "you guys found the spell?" Male Robin nodded his head and he said to Byleth "yes, we found the spell" Erdrick sighed of relief and he said to Male Robin "thank god! Let's get this over with!" Then Male Robin got his book and found the right spell and he said to Erdrick "okay stand right there Erdrick and I'm gonna put the spell on you so you can turn back to your right gender which it turns you back to a boy," Erdrick stand still and Robin put the spell onto Erdrick, the spell worked and Erdrick became a boy again! Erdrick said to himself "YES! I'm a boy again! Thanks Robin!" Byleth smiled at Erdrick, causing Erdrick to blush. Male Robin gave Erdrick a thumbs up and he said to Erdrick "your welcome!" Female Corrin said to Byleth "so now Erdrick is back to his normal gender, wanna hangout?" Byleth nodded her head and she said to Female Robin "Sure!" Erdrick said to Byleth "well don't leave me here! I want to come too!" Make Robin decided to hangout with Female Corrin and Byleth and Byleth said to Erdrick "I won't leave you here all by yourself! Let's go!" Erdrick smiled at Byleth and Female Robin Robin, Byleth and Erdrick hangout togther, and Erdrick was happy that he was back to his normal self being a boy again.

Yay I'm back! I been gone for so long! But I'm back! Chapter 18 is coming out soon! And it's gonna be a 4th of July one! So see you all soon! Byeee!!!!