Why do people hate me!

It was a normal ordinary day, Erdrick was hanging out with Terry Bogard, Terry said to Erdrick "you know bud? Ever since Byleth has came in the roster there has been a lot of haters hating on them! I feel bad..." Erdrick said to Terry "yeah... I feel bad to idk why these haters hate on them! It's like they never seen a new character in the roster!" Terry said to Erdrick "maybe you can talk to Female Byleth about it?" Erdrick said to Terry "but wouldn't make her feel sad and well... I don't want to talk about it to her or else she is gonna cry you know?" Terry said to Erdrick "maybe you can try? Just to see what she says? She has been here since she has came here!" Erdrick was about to leave and said "I will try talking to her about it though, lemme see I will be right back okay?" Terry said to Erdrick "oki doki then!" Female Byleth was in her room getting ready for a battle, then Erdrick opened the door and he said to her "Hey Byleth! Wanna join with me in a team battle?" Female Byleth wiped her tears so Erdrick wouldn't see that she was crying she said trying not to cry "s-sure! Let's go w-win this battle....! She walked and she almost left her room, Erdrick put his hand on her shoulder and he said "you okay? Have you been crying this whole time?" He said ceriously to her. Female Byleth was trying not to cry and she said to him "yeah I'm fine! And I wasn't crying this whole time! See?" She put a fake smile on her face, Erdrick looked at her, he knew what's up with her, he said to Female Byleth "you don't have to hide anything! So what's up?" He sat down on his bed and Female Byleth sat down right next to him. Her voice started to break and she couldn't take it anymore, she started crying and she hugged him, Erdrick blushed a little and he said "whats wrong?" Female Byleth was still crying and she said to him "e-even though I been in smash for months I still see those mean comments from those mean people! And the bad side of the crowd started saying bad stuff about me!" She cried even more and she said to him "Erdrick...? Why do people hate me so much!? It's like I don't exist......!" Erdrick said to Female Byleth "you do exist! And don't listen to those mean people!" She looked at him. Erdrick wipes her tears away and he smiled at her and he said "everyone loves you in this place! You are a great person! And I love you just the way you are!" She blushed a little and she said to him "thanks... but why are you being so nice to me?" Erdrick said to Female Byleth "beacuse I am! I want to help people that are being sad or alone and I'm always there to help them, that's why I'm helping you!" He smiled at her, Female Byleth has tears rolling down to her cheeks, Erdrick didn't know what to do at this point, he tried everything that he could possibly do to cheer her up. Erdrick felt bad for Female Byleth, she was still crying in Erdrick's arms. Female Byleth looked at Erdrick and she said still crying "why do I feel like I do not exist in this world!? Am I not good enough!?" She cried even more, Erdrick put his hands on Female Byleth's cheeks, she looked at him, Erdrick wiped her tears off of her cheeks and he kissed her on the forehead. Female Byleth blushed, Erdrick stopped and he said to her "you do exist in this world! And you are the greatest person alive! So don't think bad about yourself! And everyone loves you! And I love you the most" Female Byleth felt a little bit better after Erdrick's touching and Sweet words that he said to her. She said to Erdrick "thanks... I'm sorry for acting like that in front of you" Erdrick said to her "no need to apologize! And your welcome! Female Byleth gave a big smile to Erdrick to show him that she is feeling much better, Erdrick blushed a little and he said to her "that's the girl I know and love..." Female Byleth blushed and she said to him "wait- do you mean me?!" Erdrick gave a sweet smile to Female Byleth and he said to her "yes you! I just want you to be yourself! And I love you with all of my heart!" Female Byleth smiled at him and she hugged him she said to him "thanks... I'm appreciated by your kind words Erdrick" Erdrick gave her a hug back and he said to her "your welcome... now what do you want to do?" She stopped hugging him and she said to him "I really don't know but... I'll stay with you just for a little while..." she lay down on Erdrick's lap. Erdrick blushed his cheeks turn light pink and he said to her "okay you can stay as long as you like... my love..." then everything was back to the way it was for Female Byleth then the day was over.

Hello! I been so lazy with Wattpad but I'm back! I hope you all like this part! Part 13 is coming out very soon so just wait! Now goodnight everyone!