Into your arms

The next day has rolled around, Female Byleth rembered something from last that, Erdrick said something to her but Female Byleth kind of rembers what he said to her, Female Byleth got off of bed she went to brush her teeth and got ready for a new day on the battlefield. Zelda was waiting for Female Byleth, Zelda said exitedly, "Hi!!! Ready for a team battle?" Said Zelda, Female Byleth said to Zelda "Yeah! But I got a question," She sounded curious. Zelda said happyly "TELL ME!!!!" Zelda sounded exciting beacuse she want to know what the question was, Female Byleth said to Zelda "Erdrick had said something to me last night, but I can't well... how do I put this...?" Zelda said Fangirling, "HE LIKES YOU! OH MY GOD!!! YES!!!" Female Byleth's face turned red and said "W-what?! No we are just friends Zelda! Haven't Lucina told you Since I came here?" She said. Zelda said back "yeah I know but! Maybe Erdrick said..." Female Byleth said curious "he said what?" Zelda whispered in her ear and said " I love you" Female Byleth's face turned red again and said "No! That's probably not it!" She chuckled and said "I gotta go now bye!" She left and Zelda said "Wait! What about our team battle!?" Erdrick was sitting down and he was reading his book, in his mind: I can't believe I said that last night! But we are just friends! I love her as a friend!, Female Byleth came in her room and she saw Erdrick and said to him smiling, "Hi Erdrick!" Erdrick's face turned red as he saw her came into the room, he dropped his book and said blushing "h-hi! B-Byleth chan..." Female Byleth said to him sitting right next to him and said "So have you said something to me last night?" Erdrick's face turned super red. He ranned to his door and shut it, He came back down he holded Female Byleth's hands and said "don't freak out but..." Female Byleth's mind: is he confessing to me already? But... is it too early though? Well I gotta hear what he is gonna say to me first. Erdrick's face turned red and said "I said, g-goodnight m-my love..." it was Silence for a few seconds then Female Byleth said to him, "I like you as friend! I still wanna hangout with you!" Erdrick said "oh! I thought you would be weird out!" He chuckled. Female Byleth looked at her hands, Erdrick's hands was still on her's, Erdrick looked down his hands was still on Hers. "Gah!" Erdrick said blushing, " I'm so sorry! I was getting a little idk!?!" Female Byleth said "it's okay!" It was silence again until female Byleth walked over to Erdrick, she layed her head down on Erdrick's lap, she put her hands on his lap and said "I'm gonna take a nap... okay?" She sounded tired, Erdrick blushed super hard and he said "o-okay!" He blushed. Female Byleth closed her eyes and she fell asleep on Erdrick's lap. He saw her sleeping on his lap then he said in his mind "she is sleeping on my lap, how cute! DAMN WHY CAN'T I GET HER OFF MY MIND!!! AHHH!!!" He looked at her, Erdrick was smiling and said "let her sleep she deserves it" Lucina came in and said "what do we have here? Some love birds?" She teased him Erdrick's face turned red again and said whispering to Lucina, "Shut the door!" Lucina closed the door and walked to him and said "She fell asleep on your lap, I ship you to" Erdrick said annoyed "first we are just friends, second why are you not fangirling like Zelda?" Lucina said to Erdrick "I'm calm I'm not like Zelda who screams on top of her lungs! I'm calm and I ship you to!" She grabbed a blanked and she covered Female Byleth. Lucina was about to leave and said "if you need anything call me!" She lefted and she closed the door on her way out. Erdrick smiled at her and he put his hand and stroked her hair and said "your so beautiful Byleth chan... I will always protect you and we are still friends I promise..." Then Erdrick fell asleep as well.

Part 5 is coming out tmorrow! Goodnight!