Getting to know eachother

After the battle Female Byleth and Erdrick won the team battle. Erdrick said excitedly "We won! We toldy kicked their butts! Yeah!" Female Byleth said while smiling at him "Yeah we sure did, hey" Erdrick looked at her and said "Yeah?" Female Byleth said she was still smiling at him and said "Thank you for cheering me up earlier your a kind person, thank you!" Erdrick's face turned red and said while blushing "Y-yeah your welcome," in Erdrick's mind: why is she so god damn cute!!! Ah! I gotta get her off my mind!!! Female Byleth said "Mario said that we can be roommates! I just have to put my stuff in," Erdrick said happyly "Okay!"

A few hours later Female Byleth put her stuff Into Erdrick's room and they started to get to know each other.

Female Byleth and Erdrick were talking for hours until was getting late, Erdrick said "So, what do you wanna do now?" Female Byleth fell asleep on Erdrick's shoulder, Erdrick was surprised he was blushing again, then he looked and he saw her sleeping right in his shoulder. Erdrick's mind: she's sleeping on my shoulder!?! Well I dint knew?! But she looks so cute when she is sleeping but, I don't wanna show my soft side to the others...

Erdrick carries Female Byleth and he put her on his bed, he took off her shoes and put them on the side and he tucked her in, he sat down on a chair while looking at her, he was about to kiss her on the forehead until Zelda came in and said "OOHHH ERDRICK YOU HAVE A CRUSH ON FEMALE BYLETH!?! Yess!!!!!" Erdrick was shocked, he ran out of his room and closed the door and said to Zelda "I do NOT have a crush on her! And Zelda dint I tell you to knock!?!" He was blushing hard and embarrassed, Zelda said fangirling "Well it's just so cute that you to are like friends! And maybe you to can be a cute couple!!!" She was jumping up and down, Erdrick sighed and said to Zelda "We just met Zelda, can't you just calm down, besides we just got to know each other," he said kind of annoyed and embarrassed. Zelda said "Okay fine! But you to make a cute couple!" Zelda walked away thinking they may be a cute couple, Erdrick sighed and said "oh Zelda..."

Part 3 is coming out later on!!!