My First Kiss

Byleth was in her bed, it was 7:00 A.M in the Moring, in Byleth's mind: "I'm gonna confess my feelings to Erdrick! I'm gonna! Hopefully I won't mess this up....!" Erdrick was still sleeping then Byleth got off of her bed and got ready for a new day on the battlefield. A few matches later Zelda ran up to Byleth and said "Are you gonna tell him!? That you.... you know!!!" She said excitedly, Byleth's face turned red and pushed Zelda into her room and said "DON'T SAY IT OUT LOUD ZELDA!!!" She said surprised, Zelda said to Byleth "Well...! Are you gonna? Are you gonna do it today?" She sounded excited, Byleth said to Zelda Embarrassedly "Yes I'm gonna do it today! No hesitation!" Zelda clapped her hands and fangirled she said excitedly "OMG!!! Yess!!! I'm so excited!!!" Lucina came into Erdrick's room and said to him "are you gonna confess your feelings to Byleth?" Erdrick blushed and he closed the door and said "Yes I am! J-just don't say it out loud! Jeez!" Lucina said to Erdrick curiously "hmm... okay then! And remember tell her how you really feel! Okay?" Erdrick said nervously "O-okay I will try!" Lucina said excitedly "That's the spirit!" She said putting her hands together. Byleth wrote a letter to Erdrick and it said "Hey, can I talk to you outside at 5:30? It's very important please come and see me! From Byleth~" and she put the letter on his desk and left to go outside. When Erdrick came back after a battle he said "Man! That was exhausting! Hm? What's this?" He picked up the letter and read it, he said "she... wants to meet me...?" Byleth was waiting for Erdrick it was 5:50 and she said "He is not coming isn't he...?" She sighed sadly intill a voice from afar, Erdrick yelled across "Heeeeyyyyy!!!" He ran up to her and said "Sorry...! I was in a match with Cloud, we apologize though!" Byleth smiled at him and she said happyly "I'm glad you to had made up! Anyway there is something that I need to ask you..." Erdrick blushed and said "I need to tell you something as well Byleth... but you go first!" Byleth was suprised as she said to him "N-no I insist! You go!" Erdrick said "No really! You go!" They both luaghed. Meanwhile Zelda and Lucina came inside a bush were Erdrick and Byleth were talking outside Lucina whispered to Zelda and said " I think this is a bad idea Zel..." Zelda whispered back to Lucina and said "It's fine! Now shut up! I wanna hear!" Lucina sighed. Byleth sighed and she said to Erdrick shyly "I like you..." Erdrick blushed and said "y-you do!?" Byleth nodded and said "Yes I do! The reason why I like you because when we first met you cheered me up when I was crying, you were so nice, sweet, caring, and brave. Your smile makes me blush sometimes..! When those people beat me up cuz I wasn't good enough, you helped me and took care of me! And you were..." Byleth blushed nervously and she said to him"You were very CUTE...! And when you said yes to dance with me, I was happy! You were a good dancer last night! And I wanna spend the rest of my life with you Erdrick... thats why I like you....!" Erdrick blushed even more and said "I like you too Byleth" Byleth blushed and said "Y-you... really mean it?!" She said. Erdrick said "Yes I really mean it! The reason why I like you because, you were sweet, kind, caring, and beautiful..." Erdrick blushed and said "A-and you were very cute to!" Byleth blushed red as she smiled at him. Erdrick continued his confession and said "You were nice to me, I thought you would be mean to me but... you were the nicest girl I ever met! I want to spend the rest of my life with you as well... Byleth" Zelda was in the bushes and fangirled quietly and said " oh my god! Oh my god! Oh my god! OH MY FREAKING GOD!!!!" Lucina whispered to Zelda and said "Zelda! Shh!!! Your gonna get in trouble!" Lucina said, Zelda said whispering back "I'm sorry! It's just! Oh my god!!! Ahhh!!!" Erdrick blushed even more and he said to Byleth "that's my reason I like you..." Byleth walked over to Erdrick and she pulled him and said "I love you..." then she kissed him Erdrick opened his eyes and his face went extremely red, Lucina said "OH HELL YEAH!!!" Zelda fangirled and screamed "AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH WAS THAT A KISS!?! OH MY GAAAAAAWWWWWDDDDD AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!" Zelda screamed on top of her lungs and Lucina and Zelda went back under the bushes. Byleth stoped and she let go of Erdrick and she said "sorry for pulling you! I got a little bit carried away..." Erdrick walked over to her and he held Byleth's hand and he said to her "I love you too..." then he closed his eyes and kissed her, Lucina said out loud "AW HELL YEAH! LETS GO!!!" Zelda fangirled and screamed "WHAT THE FU AHHHHHH!!!! HE KISSED HER!!!! OH MY AHHHH!!!!!!" Byleth opened her eyes and she blushed red. Erdrick stopped and he let her go and said "i-im sorry! I dint mean to! I just got carried away..." Byleth said to him "Its okay! All that matters now that we are together" she hugged him, Erdrick hugged Byleth and said "yep... together indeed..." and then they went back inside, With Zelda and Lucina, Lucina said "that was amazing! BEST SHIP EVER!!! Right Zelda? Zelda....?" Zelda had tears of joy and screamed "THEY KISSED OH MY GOD!!!!" Lucina took Zelda back inside and said "your still fangirling huh?" A few hours later it was 11:30 P.M Erdrick fell asleep on Byleth's bed, Byleth looked at him and she smiled, she tapped his shoulder and said "hey..." Erdrick woke up and said "hm...?" Byleth chuckled a little and she said "can I sleep with you tonight...?" Erdrick said "Yes" he scooted over to the right side of the bed and Byleth layed down on her bed. Erdrick smiled at her. Then Byleth said to him "why are you smiling at me like th-" Then Erdrick kissed her, he put his arms around her neck. Byleth opened her eyes and blushed she closed her eyes and she kissed him back. They stopped then Byleth said shyly " did we just...?" Erdrick said shyly "make out!?!" They luaghed and Byleth said to Erdrick "goodnight...!" Then Erdrick said to Byleth "goodnight my love..." and then they both fell asleep.

Yes! Ya gurl has finally finished part 8! Byleth and Erdrick kind of maked our for 4 seconds cuz they were to shy to make out, hehehe! Anyway! Part 9 is coming out tmorrow! I hope you all enjoyed this one! And I'm glad some of you fangirled/fanboyed during this! Well goodnight! P.S I finished writing this at 6:23 PM