School Dance

Lucina and Female Byleth were talking to each other, then Zelda came runing into them and said excitedly "GIRLS!!! You gotta take a look at this!!!" She fangirled and jumped up and down and she showed them the flyer. Lucina holded it and she read it and it said, "School dance this Friday, food drinks and many more!" Lucina read the flyer, Zelda said to Female Byleth "READ THE BACK OF THE PAGE!!!" She fangirled, Female Byleth turned the page around and she read it " a slow dance will be at 6:30 to 7:20!?!" Female Byleth's face turned red. Zelda said "AREN'T YOU GONNA ASK ERDRICK TO DANCE WITH YOU!?!" She fangirled, Lucina said to Female Byleth "So you didn't tell me that your gonna ask Erdrick out to the dance! Wow you really do like him!" She teasted her, Female Byleth said to Lucina and Zelda "N-no! See we are just friends! He is just a friend to m-me! Heheheh" she blushed then Lucina said "Well okay, I'f you admit it that you like him then ask him to the dance! She teasted her again. Female Byleth said to Lucina "SHUT UP!!! LUCINA!!!" Zelda said trying to calm things down and said "How about we can get ready for the dance! It starts at 4:30!" Lucina said to Zelda "Okay! I will be right back!" She went to her room and got ready, Female Byleth said "Yeah I'm gonna get ready too!" She left and she got ready. Erdrick was in his room, he was holding the flyer in his hand, In his mind: "I wanna ask her out to the dance... but what if she says no! Well I gotta ask her anyway." Erdrick also got ready for the dance as well, Zelda, Lucina, and Female Byleth all went to the dance. The dance was inside the Cafeteria, when they got inside it was dark it had flashing lights, people were dancing and they were having fun, Zelda said excitedly " OH MY GOD!!! It's so pretty!!!" She ran into the dance floor and she danced, Lucina said " I'm
Gonna get some food I will be right back." Lucina went over to get some food, Female Byleth walked over to a table and sat down. Zelda, Lucina and Female Byleth had a great time at the dance, Erdrick had showed up and Female Byleth saw him and she ran up to him and said "Heyyyy!!!!, Erdrick I dint knew that you were here!" Erdrick blushed at her, cuz Female Byleth was wearing a light purple dress her hair was down and she had a blue necklace around her neck. Erdrick said nervously "Y-you look.... V-very beautiful t-tonight! Byleth chan..." he said shyly, Female Byleth blushed and said "Aw t-thank you! You look nice too!" Erdrick said to her " Thanks...." They talked and they danced as well, then it was 6:30 Couples sway around the dance floor, Zelda said to Female Byleth and said "Go on and tell him!!!" She fangirled, Female Byleth said "Wait what!?! Why me-!" Zelda pushed Female Byleth, Lucina said to Erdrick "Now it's your chance! Go on and dance with her!" Erdrick said "Wait what are you! Ah!" Lucina pushed Erdrick. They looked at each other and started blushing Female Byleth taking out her hand and said "Would you like to take this dance?" Erdrick blushed and he hold her hand and said "Yes... I would!" Female Byleth had her hand around Erdrick's neck and her other hand on his waist, the same thing with Erdrick. Zelda fangirled quitely and said "OMG!!! They are dancing together!!! Yess!!! Give me some water Lucina!!!!" She jumped up and down, Lucina said sighing "okay, and you know they may be a cute couple!" She passed a cup of water to Zelda and she drank it, Zelda said "I know right!!! They are meant to be!!!," Female Byleth and Erdrick were blushing at each other, Female Byleth said to Erdrick "Your a great dancer Erdrick!" She said shyly, Erdrick said "Yeah you to, honestly I thought you never asked me to dance with you!" Female Byleth said "Yeah I thought you would not dance with me but..." she put her hands around Erdrick and she hugged him and said "shall we dance a little bit more longer?" Erdrick blushed red and he put her hands around Female Byleth and hugged her and said "Yes, that's a great idea..." Zelda fangirled even harder and started screaming and said "OH MY GOD LUCINA!!! WHAT THE HELL!!!! ARE THEY!!!?" Lucina said to Zelda "SHUT UP!!! A lot of people are looking at us!!!" Zelda said "Sorrry! But!!! They are ligit dancing and they have their hands around each other!!! Ahhhhh!!!!" Lucina said to Zelda "yeah ok but calm down!" After the slow dance was over Female Byleth and Zelda were talking to each other, Erdrick came up to Female Byleth and said "c-can I talk to you for a sec?" Female Byleth said "Sure!" Zelda said to then "OOOHHHH are you guys gonna have your first kiss!!!???" Erdrick and Female Byleth said embarrassed "N-NO!!! We are not!!!" They both lefted and they went outside. They were outside Female Byleth and Erdrick sat down on a bench, Female Byleth said to Erdrick and said "Thank you for saying Yes to dance with me! I dint knew you would say Yes!" Erdrick blushed and said "Y-your welcome! And thank you for dancing with me, it was really sweet of you!" They started laughing, Erdrick hugged Female Byleth and said "your the best friend I ever met... I promise we stay friends forever." Female Byleth blushed and she hugged him back and said "Same here, and I promise I would be friends with you as well!" The dance was over by 8:00 then Palutena drove up and said to them, "You guys want me to drive you home?" Lucina said "yes! My legs are hurting from dancing!" Lucina sat down in the frount of the car, Zelda sat in the left side in the back of the car Erdrick and Female Byleth sat in the middle the back of the car." Palutena said to Lucina "so how was the dance?" Lucina said " it was hella fun!" Female Byleth felt sleepy then she fell asleep on Erdrick's shoulder, Erdrick blushed and he looked at her and he fell asleep on Female Byleth's head . Zelda said fangirling, "OH MY GOD!!! Ahhh!!!" Palutena said worried "What's wrong!?!" Lucina looked in the back of the car and said "aww! Look!" Palutena looked and said "You dint tell me that they have a crush on each other!" Zelda fangirled and she clapped her hands as well, "Lucina said to Palutena "Well they keep saying they are just friends but I think they are a cute couple!" Palutena said "ikr! They are a cute couple!" And she keeped driving back home. When they got off of the car Palutena looked at them and said "You to are meant to be together!" Then she carried Female Byleth to their room and Lucina Carried Erdrick to their room as well," They were sleeping in Female Byleth's bed, Erdrick woke up and he saw her sleeping and he whispered to her and said "thank you for dancing with me" Female Byleth woke up and whispered back to Erdrick and said "Your welcome!" Then they fell asleep while holding hands.

Part 7 coming out tmorrow! I'm
So excited to write this one tmorrow!!! Stay tuned!