Valentine's Day

It was Valentines Day at smash bros! Everyone was giving each other presents and gifts to one a nother! Zelda was wearing a pink shirt and a red skirt, she had her hair in a ponytail she walked up to Female Byleth and said "Happy Valentine's Day!!!" She said happyly. Female Byleth said to Zelda "happy Valentine's Day to you to Zelda! I haven't gotten anything for you!" She said apologizing Zelda said to  her "It's okay!" It's fine! Anyway! Aren't you gonna ask Erdrick to be your Valentine!?" She said fangirling Lucina poped out of middle of nowhere and said to Female Byleth "ooh la la! Looks like someone is gonna be Erdrick's Valentine~!" She teased. Female Byleth blushed and said to Lucina and Zelda "Shh!!! I don't want anyone else to hear! And yes... I am gonna ask him but I think he is gonna ask me first though" Zelda said fangirling "Kyaaa!!!! Omg!!!! Ah!!!" She jumped up and down, Lucina said to Zelda "Calm down Zelda! Jeez," Female Byleth said to her friends "well I gotta go now, you girls have a nice day!" She waved at Zelda and Lucina and Female Byleth walked into her room to finish some History homework. Erdrick was outside he was picking some flowers for Female Byleth, he got the flowers that he wanted and he went back inside. Erdrick held the flowers behind his back and he saw Female Byleth in his room, Female Byleth said to Erdrick "Hey! Happy Valentine's Day! How's your day going so far?" Erdrick was walking inside, he closed the door and he said to her "Happy Valentine's Day to you to Byleth! And my day is pretty good so far!" Female Byleth said to him "That's good!" Erdrick walked up to her and he handed her the flowers and said to her "You warm my heart like a sunny day, your smile warms my heart, I can't get you off of my mind because you are the nicest and the cutest person that I ever met, will you be my Valentine?" He made a poem and he memorized it from memory, he blushed at her. Female Byleth held the flowers and she said to him "Yes I will..." Erdrick's face lit up and said "really?!" Female Byleth said to him "Yes I really mean it! Because your my Valentine Erdrick!" They both blushed at each other, Female Byleth held Erdrick's hand and he held Female Byleth's hand. Female Byleth said "Happy Valentine's Day.... Erdrick" Erdrick said back to her and said "Happy Valentine's Day Byleth chan...." and they closed their eyes and it ended with a kiss.

Oof! I am back! And it's March! Sorry for not writing! I been so busy! But happy late Valentine's Day! I hope you all like this one! Part 11 coming soon! Bye!