First show

"And when you crack.. I'll be right here" Agent Dylan Rhodes said to me in the interrogation room. I was handcuffed to the desk just glaring at him.

Let's back it up to the beginning of how I got there.....
~~~~~~

"Are we ready for the show" I asked excited. Behind the curtain ready to amaze people today.

"Let's do it" Merritt said. Just as the curtain lifted.

Music started playing as we each one by one walked out onto the stage.

"Daniel Atlas, Henley Reeves, Jack Wilder, Merritt McKinney, and Harmony Quilt.. Arthur Tressler and the MGM Grams proudly present the 5 Horseman" an announcer said as we all stood side by side and the audience clapped.

"Thank you" I said

"We will like to try something that will.. well.. satisfy you all" Merritt said

"For our final act we will do something that has never been seen on a Las Vegas Stage" Henley said. I walked over to Jack and he grabbed my hand as we both walked to the middle of the stage.

"Or any stage for that matter" Danny said. And the three of them looked at me and Jack.

Me and Jack looked at each other and smiled and then turned back to the audience.

"Ladies and gentlemen... tonight" Jack started

"We are going to rob a bank" I added and everyone cheered and clapped their hands.

~~~~~

"That's a lot of excitement for a crime" danny said and everyone laughed at his joke.

"Well I'm getting excited.. what about you people!" Henley yelled and everyone screamed and clapped their hands louder.

"Ok ok.. now settle down everyone.. who here has a bank they wanna rob?" I asked looking around.

Everyone raised their hands yelling at us to pick them. I looked over and Henley and laughed.

"Wow.. that's a lot of people with a vendetta" Danny said.

"So what were going to do is choose one at random" Danny added. Me and Jack grabbed the buckets filled with numbered ping pong balls.

Me and him walked around and let some people pick a number.

"Ok In Jack and Harmony's hand are ping pong balls.. guys can you hand me the balls please" Danny asked. Jack and me tossed the balls to Danny and he catched them with ease.

"Ok we are looking at section B.. where is section B" Danny asked and everyone in section b stood up and cheered.

"Ok we are also looking for section B row number 5" Danny said looking at the next ball.

"And finally number 13.. Ahh lucky number B513 where are you?" Danny asked.

A man stood up and everyone clapped for him.

"And can you please confirm this is your number B513?" Danny asked the man.

The man looked down at his seat and back up at us.

"Yes" he said into the microphone.

"Wonderful" Danny said.

"Now can you please tell us your name and the name of your bank" I said walking over to Danny.

"Well my name is Étienne Forcier and my bank is Crédit Républicain de Paris" Étienne said

We all looked at each other pretending to be amazed.