Always be the smartest

"I'm assuming you've met my father" Walter added and a man I thought I would never see again stepped out. I sat there in shock.

"Arthur" I said surprised.

"Hello dear" he replied

"He's your dad!" I said.

"Yes I am.. by the way, congratulations" Arthur said gesturing to my belly.

"Let's get on with the leverage shall we" Walter said walking over to a desk with a computers on top.

He did a little typing and he was obviously hacking into something.

"and there we go" Walter said as a camera turned on and I could see all the horseman, they all looked towards the camera.

"Ahh hello Horseman.. I believe I have someone that is yours" Walter said and moved out of the camera, I had my hands infront of me tied together.

"No no no no" jack said coming closer to the camera.

"If you all wanna see her and to you specifically jack, if you wanna see her and your unborn baby again, the I suggest you hand over the stick" Walter said. He came over behind me and placed his hands on my shoulders

"So i suggest you bring it to me now" Walter said smirking.

"Don't listen to him it's a tr-" I said but was cut off when the camera shut off.

"That should put them to work" Walter said as he untied the rope. I rubbed my wrist and glared at him.

"What should we do with her now" Arthur asked. Walter smirked at me I started to feel scared.

~~~~~

"We all know Walter isn't going to stop until he has that chip.. he kidnapped Harmony and who knows what he's doing to her.. we're the only one who's knows he's alive. We can't just walk away from this.. this is not what the 5 Horseman do" Lula said. Dylan nodded his head. He was soaking wet after Walter tried to drown him in a safe and Danny saved him.

"There's a quote.. actually from the magician who made me want to do this.. the quote is a magician greatest power lies forever shrouded in his empty fist and the very idea that he could convince the world that he was in fact carrying with him an endless secret" Dylan said

"Lionel Shrike" Danny said recognizing that quote and Dylan nodded his head.

"So what are you saying?.. we lost the chip" Jack said. During the fight Dylan had, he somehow lost the stick.

"What is Walters greatest weakness" Dylan asked

"To not be seen" Merritt said knowing where Dylan was going with this.

"And what does the stick do?" Dylan said smirking.

"The stick can unencode everything." Lula said

"Including his files" jack said crossing his arms smirking.

Dylan took out a card he got when we were at Octa and threw it on the table. It was a card labeled "the fool" And everyone looked at it.

"Not only do pretend we have the chip" Danny said

"We can say we will use it to expose him and destroy him" Merritt said.

"We need a plan" Lula said

~~~~~~

"Isn't this something room service should be doing" I asked frustrated. Walter claims he doesn't want to hurt me only because I'm pregnant so he is making me clean his whole suite.