Exposed and Macau?

I was walking around backstage. I had a tight black dress with a fluffy sweater that kindof hides my bump. the dress really looks good on me even with my belly. I had a badge on saying I worked with Octa and was the manager. I walked around and saw Jack in a security outfit. I smirked at him and walked near the back. I saw Danny dressed in a tux and carrying a plate of sushi and I also saw Lula wearing a cooking outfit and Merritt just wearing a plain tuxedo.

It's time to get to work.

I waited a couple minutes before I heard Daniel say into the radio.

"Circuit is ours.. do your thing Harmony" he said and I walked over to the back stage and saw a man yelling "I'm Bill Walsh"

I stopped security and saw jack come up next to me and slipped the banana in the mans pocket.

"Hi, I'm the manager what seems to be the problem?" I asked

"Some dude is pretending to be me!! I want my phone call!" The guy yelled.

"And that is your right. Fellas let him make a phone call" I said as I walked away with jack next to me.

"Thank you" he said and reached into his pocket and pulled out a banana.

"This dudes crazy" the security said and continued to drag him away.

"Atlas..Bill Walsh has left the building" jack said

I walked backstage and I knew I wasn't going on stage but I was nervous because I felt like something bad was going to happen. I heard in my earpiece Lula yell "what are you doing to me" and I smiled as she was doing a good job with her distraction.

After everyone did there little distractions, we all met up back stage.

"I'm actually nervous and I'm not even going on stage" jack said.

"You know I've heard that if you're nervous it can be really helpful to picture each other naked" Lula said to Jack and I felt a sudden wave of jealousy.

"It's actually picture everyone in the audience naked" Danny said coming up to us.

"No this is new. This is science.. so i don't know, do you wanna? We should try it?" Lula said to Jack. Jack glanced at me and saw I was clenching my jaw.

"Not in the right mood" jack said and I relaxed a little.

"I guess that leaves me and you old buddy" Merritt said looking at Danny.

"What? Ok pictures each other... Uh no thank you" Danny said as he fixed his microphone.

"I mean, I'd admit, from the neck up there are issues, but from the neck down... the David" Merritt said smirking.

I laughed and then we heard the announcer announce, Owen Case.

Merritt walked over to the side and told Own what to say.

"Hello Octa Lights..now, I've claimed that Octa Eight was pure magic. But the truth is that's just one of those things I've said. When, in fact I mean something else. What else do I mean? Well, here to fill you in on some of my fabulous lines and hypocrisy and to perform some of the most dazzling feats of magic you have ever seen" Owen said and I looked out and saw the audience looking at each other and I could see people say 'the 5 Horseman'

"These are the worlds greatest magicians here to expose for a fool I truly am. Ladies and gentlemen... the Horseman" Owen said and the audience went crazy.

Owen face cut off from the screen and it showed, Danny, Merritt and Lula walking and then turning and running 'through' the screen and onto the stage.