FBI

I walked down stairs yawning. We were waiting for the FBI because we all knew they would show up soon.

I looked up and saw Merritt laying down reading a book. I walked over to Jack and saw him sitting down. I walked over to him and plopped down on his lap. I curled up on his lap still being tired.

Jack ran his fingers through my hair. I hummed in relief as he continued to do it.

"Wheres Henley?" Danny asked

"Somewhere upstairs" I mumbled.

I grabbed my phone and looked at the time. 8:30 am.

"Wait for it" I said

Suddenly the door was kicked open and officers filled the room

"Right on time" I said.

"Hands up!" The officer said

"Uno momento" Merritt said putting up his finger and continued to read his book.

"Hands up!" Dylan Rhodes said

"Ok fine" Merritt said and put his book down and held up his hands. Henley walked over to the stairs and put her hands up as well.

Officers walked over to me and Jack.

"Stand up" the officer said

"Mmmm... no" I said. The officer grabbed me and roughly stood me up.

"Hey!" Jack said and stood up wanting to take on the officer but another officer grabbed his hands and put them behind his back.

They handcuffed all of our hands and led us downstairs and outside into cars. As we walked through the casino, fans were screaming.

"Can we have an autograph!" One fan yelled

"Sorry no autographs from them now" Agent Rhodes said.

~~~~~

They took us to the station and put us in our own interrogation room.

I sat in the chair, my hands handcuffed to the table. I was tied and annoyed. I laid back in the chair and closed my eyes and tried to get some sleep.

I had my eyes closed for maybe 10 seconds before two agents walked in the room. I figured they just got done talking to Danny and now we're talking to me.

"Harmony Quilt" Dylan Rhodes said.

I slowly opened my eyes and sat up straight.

"Dylan Rhodes" I said. He looked at me hiding the surprise on his face.

"You know my name" he said

I pointed my finger to the file in his hands. He looked down and saw his name written on it. He looked back up at me with an embarrassing look on his face.

"May I ask why I'm here?" I asked

"You and your little buddies robbed a bank" agent Rhodes said

"Correction.. Étienne robbed the bank, we did simply nothing" I said.

"Than how did the card that you had him write his name on end up at the France bank" the lady agent asked

"Well Agent..." I trailed off hinting for her name

"Agent Alma Dray" she said

"Well Agent Alma Dray.. the card got there because of... man what's the word? Oh yeah, magic" I said doing jazz hands at the end.

"Cut the crap.. we know who you all are and what you do.. and you may not tell us now but when you crack I'll be right here.. waiting" Agent Rhodes said

"Than you are going to be waiting for a long time Agent Rhodes.. I'm assuming you talked to my great friend Danny.. and I'm assuming he said somewhere along the lines that we will always be one, three, seven steps ahead of you" I said. Dylan and Alma shared a look.

"And when you think you are catching up to us we will come and swoop you away and again be one step ahead of you.. so try what you want but you will never arrest us" I said leaning towards the two agents.

Dylan squinted his eyes at me clearly pissed. I smirked and clapped my hands and the handcuffs weren't on my hands anymore, Infact the handcuffs weren't anywhere in the room.

Dylan and Alma looked around for where the cuffs went. I looked over to the one way mirror.

"Oh Agent Fuller, why don't you come in here" I said. The door opened and Agent Fuller walked in, the handcuffs on his wrists. I looked at agent Rhodes

"Agent Rhodes is there something in your throat" I asked, he looked at me suspiciously before he started coughing. He held his hand out and coughed the key in his hand.

They all looked at me surprised. I smirked and sat back in my chair crossing my legs.

"I'm going to make your surrender one of these days" argent Rhodes said

"Careful.. desire become surrender.. surrender becomes power" I said but whispered 'power' (just thought I'll throw in a little suicide squad quote)

He growled and came towards me, "I will find out all of your tricks and use it against you" he said

"No you won't" I replied

"And why do you think that?" He asked

"A magician never lays all the cards out on the table, they need to have some up their sleeves too" I said And smirked

Rhodes just gave me a glare and walked out the room.
~~~~~

"Your free to go ms. Quilt" an officer said.

I got up and walked over to him.

"Thanks.. officer" I said and winked at him and continued to walk away.

I saw Jack, Henley, Merritt and Danny walk out of their rooms. I walked over to Jack and intertwined our fingers together. We all walked out of the station smiling.

Henley, Merritt, and Danny got into one car and my and Jack got into another car and let's just say the driver was very uncomfortable where Jack hands went on my body.

"Jack" I mumbled as his hands roamed my body.

"I was Locked up and so were you... I'm sorry if I am needy" he said into my ear. I looked over at him and grabbed his face and kissed him.

~~~~~

When we got back to the hotel, everyone walked in and Ofcourse Jack grabbed my hand and dragged me upstairs into his room.

"Get it Jack!" Merritt yelled and I rolled my eyes. Jack closed and locked the door.

"You sure this is a good idea.. we don't want them peeping" I said as he took off his shirt.

"The doors locked" he said coming closer to me.

"And yet you claim that nothing is ever locked" I said running my hands up his chest. He smirked and just picked me up and threw me on the bed and joined me.