Welcome to the eye

"Haven't I told you nothings ever locked" a voice said. I know that voice. I looked up and saw jack take his hood off and smile at me.

The other three horseman clapped their hands.

"Well done wilder" Merritt said

Jack smiled and unlocked the gate. He opened it and took a couple steps back. Everyone entered it but I stayed put just staring at jack. He's alive.. all this time I thought he was dead. He was in the car with me I saw him die.

"Harmony" jack whispered. He walked up to me and tears stinged my eyes. He saw I was about to cry and he just embraced me in a hug. I smelled his scent. Oh god how I've missed the way he smells. I let my tears fall as I wrapped my arms around him. The other three looked at each other a relived look on their faces that I didn't start yelling at them for lying. I pulled away from the hug and looked up at jack. He smiled lightly and I knew I had to have him feel the pain I went through.

"Harmony I'm so sor-" he never got to finish his sentence.

I slapped his across the cheek, harder than expected. The other three eyes opened wide, they never thought I would do that.

Jack touched his cheek and looked at me. His smile was replaced with a frown. He knew what he did wrong.

"You didn't tell me you were alive.. I-I was in the car with you when it flipped and I literally saw you blow up!" I said my voice raising after every word.

"Harmony" jack said but I cut him off.

"You made me believe you weren't going to come back! And you three" I said pointing over to the other three.

"You didn't bother to tell me he was alive!" I yelled at them. I know I shouldn't be yelling but I couldn't help it, I was just so angry.

"Harmony, listen to us.. we were going to tell you but when jack told you to leave when the FBI agents arrived and you went in the car with jack we couldn't tell you the plan then it was too late" Danny said to me and it all made sense to me why they didn't tell me. It's not because they didn't want to.. it's because I ruined the plan.

I looked over at jack and he still had his hand on his cheek looking down.

"I'm sorry" I whispered to him. His eyes lifted and looked at me. I walked over to him and replaced his hand with mine.

"I don't want to loose you" jack whispered. I felt bad now.. he thought I was going to break up with him. I smiled lightly and he returned it. I slowly kissed him. I missed his soft lips. I pulled away and his forehead touched mine.

"Don't ever do that again" I said and he laughed slightly

"I won't.. I promise" he said. I smiled and pulled away from him. I pulled out my flashlight and grabbed jack hand.

"Let's fine this tree" I said and we all walked through Central Park.

~~~~~~~

"Hopefully this doesn't lead to us getting mugged in Central Park" I said as we walked.

"We just need to find" Danny said but Henley interrupted him.

"That" she said and we all turned around.

"The Lionel Shrike tree" I whispered as I saw the tree and in the middle of it was a card incased in glass.

"What do we do now?" Merritt asked. Henley reached in her pocket and took out her card. I did the same and everyone else followed. All of our cards fell right on top of Henley's and made one translucent card with an eye in the middle.

"Woah" I said. I took the card from her hand and went closer to the tree and waved the card over the other card incased in glass. The card glowed and a big flash appeared. We all covered our eyes as the flash was too bright.

I opened my eyes and so did everyone else when we heard a carousel music. We looked to our right and saw a carousel. I glanced at the others as we all started to walk towards it.

When we got into full view of the carousel we saw someone we didn't expect to see. Dylan Rhodes.

"Oh my god" Merritt said and Dylan smirked.

"I did not see that coming" I said surprised.

"That's impossible" Merritt said

"No way" jack said

"That was actually pretty good" Danny said

"Thank you" Dylan said. I looked over at Henley and she was just absolutely speechless. I mean I am too, the FBI agent that was after us is part of the eye.

"When I said always be the smartest guy in the room" Danny said

"We were in agreement" Dylan said smiling at Danny. Dylan looked over at Henley and nodded his head.

"Henley" he said and she smiled and didnt say anything.

"I've never seen her speechless" Danny said looking at her.

"I take that as a huge compliment" Dylan replied grabbing Henley hand.

"Hey man, I am so sorry for kicking your ass.. really" jack said

"Yeah me too" I said also. Dylan laughed softly.

"Hey listen for the record.. I have always been a 100 percent believer and the amount of energy I have spent to keep these infidels on point" Merritt said and Henley laughed as she pushed him.

"Merritt.. your in" Dylan replied and Merritt looked at him and smiled

"God bless" he said to Dylan.

"Come" Dylan said and walked inside the carousel. Jack looked at me and smirked as he held out his hand. I smiled and grabbed his hand and we followed everyone else.

"The real magic is taking five strong solo acts and making them all work together and that's exactly what you did" Dylan said I looked over at jack and he looked at me as we both smiled widely
(Decided to add the theme song so play music from 00:50)

"So welcome.... welcome to the eye" Dylan said

The carousel picked up its pace and spun faster. In one quick movement, Dylan jumped on the carousel and held on as it spun. I scoffed in amazement as I pulled jack and we ran past the bars. The other three followed and we all looked at each other before one by one we all ran and jumped onto the moving carousel.

"Come in close... closer." Dylan said

"Because now you know our secret" Danny said

"We can be any where" Merritt said

"Watching you" I said

"We're looking for someone to help us with our next trick" Henley said

"On the count of three open your eyes..and tell me what you see" Jack said

"One"

"Two"