Stealing the stick

"Alright so the lab is made up of two distinct layers, the security perimeter and the clean room" Danny said as he marked the blue print with a red pen. "The stick we're looking for should be in this core. So we're going to have to go underneath, extract it and replace it with a decoy. Now we're about to get the chip... the good thing about the chip is it's very thin, it's similar in length and size to a card. So Harmony and Jack are going to have to brush us up on our card skills. So how do we get in? Hannes pike, he's the son of a South African gangster he's R.V.S.P with what looks like a couple members of his security detail. Doctors and veterans, I guess and someone named Buffy" Danny explained to everyone.

"And apparently he travels with a bimbo every week, hmm I wonder which one has to be the bimbo?" Lula said gesturing to herself and me.

"And what role do I play exactly?" I asked.

"Well one of the doctors who jack is happening to be has a wife who's expecting a baby so there you go" Danny said looking at the file.

"Well let's get to work" I said picking up a deck of cards and letting the cards fall from my right hand into my left hand.

Me and jack helped all three of them throw cards. It was a difficult task to do since they aren't so good at it.

"You need to flick your wrist like this" I said doing it in slow motion first before actually throwing it and it attaching to the wall. Lula looked at me with her mouth wide open as she walked over to where the card was and took it off the wall.

"I can never do this!" She exclaimed.

"Yes you can, just believe in yourself" I said and walked over to a chair and sat down since my feet started to hurt.

I turned around and grabbed the file looking at it. And something then clicked in my head.

"We need to go shopping" I said dropping the file on the desk and getting up.

"Shopping?" Merritt asked

"Yeah, we have to wear something expensive, I mean their doctors and veterans" I said and Lula smiled and nodded her head.

"Yes!" Lula said excited but the boys didn't look to excited.

~~~~~~

We all bought everything at the mall, the boys bought some nice suits and Lula bought a dress and a fur coat. I was still looking for a dress. It's hard to find a dress when your about to push a baby out in 2 months.

"Hey Mony" Lula said and I turned around to her.

"Mony?" I asked confused

"Yeah short for Harmony" she said and smiled. I shook my head chuckling. She held up a white dress with a brown colored long coat, brown heels and a white purse.

"Girly, theres no way I can pull off wearing heels.. my feet hurt all the time without heels" I said looking at the shoes.

"It's just for a little bit" she said. I looked at the heels once more before sighing.

"Fine" I said

"Great! I'm buying it" she said and ran off before I could protest. I shook my head smiling.

~~~~~~~

After we all got dressed (my outfit at the top) we headed down to the casino.

Lula went and sat at one of the tables. While Merritt grabbed Hannes and dragged him under a dragon to hypnotize him, while me and jack started walking over to security with Hannes people following us. He looked over and me and smirked. He stuck out his arm and I grabbed it as we walked up to security.