1-Moving in-1

~Kenzie point of view~

England what a beautiful place to live once you got past the slow drivers (no offense) , it's been years since she lived here, of course she lived here before,  but when she was reaching the end of high school her parents moved to Canada because of her family work, mostly because of her father's work. Kenzie moved back to England for something important to get with an old friend of hers.  Matt was his name, he was the only friend she stayed in touch after she moved and so when he heard she was coming back to England,  he offered for her to live with him with his other roommates. She didn't even know who they were but that they were all guys. Which could be a problem in her case, but sure she had social anxiety but maybe she could try and make new friends! Kenzie looked at the piece of paper in her hands which had the address on it she soon came up to a yellow house with a red roof. She went to knock but there was clearly two people fighting,  Kenzie listened carefully to the voices.

"Don't ever touch my things again, commie!" A male voice yelled. Then a another male voice replied to him.

"I did not touch your booze witness." The other male voice said in certain accent that Kenzie couldn't place. Kenzie sigh and placed the bags she was carrying beside her and knocked on the door,  before she had a chance to pick up her bags again, the door swung open and a pair of arms pulled her into a tight hug.

"Kez!" A familiar voice said, Kenzie looked up to see the one and only. Matt! Of course it was him since only her friends really ever called her Kez.

"Mattie!" Kenzie smiled softly hugging back, Matt being the tall her to the short her lifted her feet off the ground chuckling.

"Yup, still short!" Matt joked, earning an eye roll from her. Kenzie raised her hand poking his strawberry blonde spiked hair.

"Yup,  still a ginger!" Kenzie joked back as Matt set her down. Kenzie knew how he hated being called a ginger.

"Kenzie! I'm strawberry blonde!" Matt whined frowning slightly as he picked up her bags letting her in the house to come face to face with the other members of the house. One was a boy in a green hoodie and he was holding a can of cola.

"Hey there, I'm Edd!" He said hearing his clear british accent. Kenzie smiled nervous as he anxiety kicked in she looked over to the other male who wore a blue sweater and had no eyes? Kenzie couldn't help but stare at him for a moment before Matt patting her shoulder brought her back to reality. The no eyes male looked slightly annoyed that she was staring.

"I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to stare at you, I just never seen anyone one with-" Kenzie said before the no eyed male held his hand up gesturing to stop talking.

"It's fine, I'm used to it.... the names Tom." He huffed, he also had a british accent like Edd, Kenzie started to noticed she was the only one here with a english accent then she looked over at the other male who had a red hoodie on and hair shaped into horns?

"Matt I didn't realize your friend was cute.~" he smirked as he looked at her, he was the one with the cool sounding accent,  from what she could tell he was from Norway. Kenzie blushed slightly looking down we hen he called her cute. Tom rolled his voids.

"Commie stop flirting with her, you just met." Tom said taking a flask out of his hoodie pocket and took a sip from it. Kenzie felt kinda awkward being called cute by a stranger.

"Whatever, my name's Tord." He said with a sly smirk as Tom rolled his 'eyes'.

"Come on Kez! I'll show you to your new room!" Matt said and grabbed Kenzie hand pulling her to her new room. The room was bare besides a bed and a desk in the room.