𝑀𝑜𝑟𝑒

Jisung and I made our way to the library.
He was pulling me by the hand. "Hey Hey," I repeated. His grip on my hand was tight I couldn't resist. "I thought you said we were going to eat," I whined.
Jisung led me to an aisle, he let go of my hand. "We will we will." Jisung nodded quickly. He started looking through the shelves. It looked like he was looking for a book in particular.
"What are you looking for?" I asked him. But, he kept being flustered.
I lowered my head. I felt the grumbling in my stomach. "Jisunggggg, I am hungry." I started to move around anxiously.
"Hold on Hold on." He repeated. Jisung's eyes widened as he set his eyes on a book in particular. He took it out of the shelf and into his arms. Then he started looking for a few more. "I am looking for the books that I have read before So I can look back at it again and show you." He muttered as he gathered a few more books. He then led me to the studying area. He placed a bunch of books on a table and released a big sigh. "I mean.." I scratched my head. Jisung started to look through the books, I saw his eyes scanning quickly down the pages.
"I wonder if this is what he was like when he was at school." I laughed to myself.
"You mean...?" Jisung looked over at me.
"Uh..Well," There was a little doubt in my voice. "Are you sure this is real..? I mean I could just be crazy or it's just a coincidence? Like it sounds superficial to me." I scratched my head. Deep down I had an odd feeling. Something like this I couldn't just believe.
"Ah Ah, It's okay if you don't believe but my genius mind, but I will show you." Jisung was quickly going through the pages. "Here." He pointed to a part on the page. I peeped over his shoulder. I focused on the word.

"Park Jinyoung discovered something that could create someone's time to slow down,
Some believe that it came from space, or underground. Or it was something supernatural bread and contained.
Park Jinyoung believed that his life was slowed while the world around him sped up. That lead to him barely aging as the days had passed by."
Jisung read off.
I then saw an image that was on the side of a page. It said: "Picture of Park Jinyoung in 1920." Compared to a picture "Picture of Park Jinyoung in 1965."
Side by side there was no difference. "See what I mean?" Jisung glanced over at me.
Then he picked up another book. "See, I started to do more research on Park Jinyoung and I spent countless hours on this." He flipped through another book. I started to feel my heart start to beat. "I mean, This sounds really odd. It isn't just a theory, right?" I took a deep breath.
"That's what I thought at first. I just happened to read up on it in that book but my curiosity got the better of me." Jisung made a small laugh. As I watched him read, I noticed a sparkle in his eyes. "Something changed when I was on my trip...what was it? He looks so much lighter and happier now. Or is he just putting up an act...?" These thoughts ran through my mind.

"ah, look here." He pointed again and read off: "Park Jinyoung is an author and producer. His life was affected when he "went on a trip deep in the woods." as he claims. Based on evidence. His claims appeared to be true and he happened to claimed the object that had caused this effect on him. The object is not specified."
Jisung went on and on about this man.
"But, what does it have to do with me? I am not Park Jinyoung nor have I had an encounter with him. So...how does this point to me?" I shrugged back. Jisung and I took a step back from the books. "That's true. I was on a hunt before for the object. I went to the woods but ended up failing...yeah and you pretty much know the rest since you came to rescue me basically." Jisung scratched his head.
Jisung had been through a lot, and I didn't blame him for his bravery and curiosity. It was to save mom anyway. "How about we finish talking about this over dinner because I am hungry." I had mentioned out of the blue. "Right." Jisung flustered and put the books up. We then suddenly rushed around people in the library.
"Sorry, I kinda forgot you slept all day." Jisung chuckled nervously.
"It's fine, bro. You are just really excited to show me that's all.." I started to mutter. I looked down at my feet as we walked and I felt my head spinning. "This is all so weird..but how does this have anything to do with me? What did I encounter?" Jisung then made sure I was right behind him. "Where do you want to go to eat?"
When he asked me that one place came to my mind. The place where Hyunjin had brought me, a cafe where his friend works.
"Well, I haven't been there much so I don't know what type of real food they have..but I know this cafe we can try," I mentioned. Jisung's eyes lit up. "Sure Sure." He nodded in agreement. This happy Jisung made my heart feel happy. I liked to see my brother up and going again. But I was still curious about what had caused him to suddenly spurt up like this. As we walked to the cafe I had a lot of thoughts running through me. I felt a nervous feeling like something was off, and somehow Jisung was right about the whole thing. As we walked in Jeongin had noticed us, I was afraid he was going to recognize me, so I lowered my head as we made our way to the counter. Jisung noticed how nervous I looked. "What may I get you?" Jeongin said with a shy, bright smile on his face. Jisung looked back at me then back up again. "Just two club sandwiches please." He said quickly. "And two cokes."
"I don't drink soda." I glared over at him. "Oh. Water then." Jisung made a nervous laugh. Jeongin had noticed my face. "Hey, I have seen you before." He looked nervous. Jeongin fixed his hair that was trapped by his hat.
"Oh, you're the girl with Hyunjin right..?" Jeongin tried to look at me, but then Jisung covered me with his arm. "Yeah, what about her and Hyunjin? did you two come here?" He glared down at me. "Yeah,"
"You should've told me you went on dates with him." Jisung let out a small laugh but I couldn't help but feel my heart race. I covered my face because I was so embarrassed. "Shut up," I muttered while nudging his shoulder.
"Oh, that's why he talked so much about you," Jeongin mentioned while looking down shyly.
"He talked about me?" I was surprised by what he said.
"Yeah, even just last night. I asked if you two were together but he ignored me. He still talked about you..I don't know how much I can say." Jeongin started to panic then put our order in. Then my heart started pounding even heavier. "If Hyunjin is talking or thinking about me...why isn't he talking to me..?" I had the thought in my mind, and I couldn't let it go.
Jisung and I sat down and I started to eat really fast because I was so hungry. "Does that mean I hurt him somehow?.." That was my biggest worry of all.
Jisung waved his hand in front of my eyes to get my attention. I shook my head to fully focus on him again. "ah, yeah."
"But, we aren't together." I laughed nervously. "Okay, so," Jisung took a big sip of his coke.
I looked outside and it was already dark. I felt a wave come over my heart. I took a big sigh.
"When did it start happening?" he asked me.
"Uhh." I started to think and started to rummage through my thoughts to try to pinpoint when exactly it started. A memory popped up in my head: