Chapter four

Pearces POV

She hands me my drinks and smiles at me. I head over to Ariel and chandler as they wink at me.

"Oh shut up." I groan as I hand them their drinks.

"Did you get her number?" Chandler asks me with a smirk.

"I don't even know her name." I say as I sigh.

"Did you ask her?" Ariel asks me.

"Yeah and she of course just replied sarcastically like she always does." I say as I run my hand through my hair. I wanted to get to know her better but I didn't know how to ask her. I rest my head in my hands.

"Then give her your number." Ariel says to me. I pop my head up and look at her.

"That's not a bad idea." I say as I look around for something to write with.

"I'll be back." I say as I rush back to the counter. There she was, leaning up against the counter looking at her phone. Her hair fell perfectly down her shoulders and I couldn't help but admire her.

"Can I borrow a pen?" I ask her. She looks up at me and playfully rolls her eyes.

"I uh guess." She says as she winks at me. Little does she know that wink nearly gave me a heart attack. She hands me a pen.

"Thank you." I say as I rush back to the table. I grab a napkin and write my number down on it.

"I've never seen you like this." Chandler says as she shakes her head.

"Like what?" I ask her as I finish writing.

"In love." She whispers.

I look up at her in shock and shake my head. I can't be in love, can I.

Ellas POV

I watched Pearce and the two girls leave. I went to clean up there table and saw a napkin with writing on it.

~467-879-0000, text me :)

I shake my head and sigh. Gotta hand it to him he's smooth. I pick up the napkin and debate whether to text him. I of course typed his number into my phone. I started texting "Hi" but then deleted it. I wanna seem cool but not rude. "What's up werewolf?" No that's gross. I got it.

Texting

Ella~ Really a napkin?🙄

Pearce~ I was afraid you were gonna throw it away. 😆

Ella~ That's why you asked for a pen😲

Pearce~ I never did get your name 🤔

Ella~ I don't know, what is it? 🤫

Pearce~ come on just tell me 🤯

Ella~Guess

Pearce~ Lily?

Ella~ hahaha Nope. 🤪

Pearce~ I have to go film soon just tell me. 😤

Ella~ Fine it's Ella.

Pearces POV

I read her text over and over again. I didn't expect her name to be Ella but I'm already in love with her name. It's such a simple yet gorgeous name. I wanna text her to see if she wants to hang out but I'm too scared.

"Pearce your on in 5!" The director yells.
_______________________________
Pearce better ask her out 😂