Chapter thirteen

Pearces POV

I was staring at her when my phone buzzed. I sigh and look down to see a text from Milo.

Milo: The cast is playing the wii at chandlers house, bring your girlfriend 😏

"My friend Milo wanted to know if we wanted to go play wii with some of the cast of zombies 2." I say as I look at her.

"Sounds fun." She says as she smiles.

Ellas POV

We walked back to Starbucks.

"We can take my car." Pearce says as we walk over to his car. He runs ahead of me and opens the door.

"Thank you." I whisper as I hop in. He's so fricking cute.

"I'm warning you. They can be a bit crazy." Pearce says as we pull up to the house.

"Your crazy and I like you." I say as I hop out of the car.

We both walk up to the door and knock on it.

"Hello." Milo says as he opens the door.

"I'm Milo and you must be Ella." He says as he drags us inside.

We walk into the living room and see some people sitting on the couch.

Meeting new people made me a bit nervous and I grabbed Pearces hand for reassurance.

"Hey guys this is Ella." Pearce says as he squeezes my hand. He introduced me to a lot of his cast mates.

"Now that the introductions are done I'm ready to kick your butts in literally any wii game!"Milo yells as I sit down on the couch next to Pearce.

"We don't have enough remotes so we can play in pairs." Chandler says as she hands people remotes.

"Let's be a team." Pearce says as he rests his hand on my thigh.

Chandler hands me the remote.

We were playing super smash bro.

"Hit him!" Pearce yelled in my ear.

"I'm going!" I yell back as I press the wrong button.

"Run." Pearce yells as I laugh. He was getting so into it, it was adorable.

"Jump." He whispers.

"How do I do that?" I say as I giggle. He wraps his arms around me and places his hands over mine on the remote. He places his thumb over mine and pushes a button. I feel my face get hot as his body is against mine.

"That button jumps." He says as he pushes it.

"How do I kick someone?" I ask as he pushes a different button with my hand.

I could see some cast mates smirking at us as Pearce helped me learned the controls. Milo killed us and won the game.

"Yes!" Milo yells as everyone groans.

"Let's do just dance!" Milo yells as Pearce releases his hands from mine.

"There's a duet dance. Pearce and Ella why don't you do it?" Ariel says as she smirks at milo who is laughing his butt off.

Pearce mouths something to them as they laugh.

Ariel hands Pearce her remote as they start the song.

We both stand up and get closer to the tv.

Pearce had to twirl me as I laughed. Pearce was getting so into the dance moves as he spinned me into him.

Everyone watching was yelling and making kissy noises as we did some weird cha cha moves. (Just imagine something idk)

We finished the song and Pearce beat me.

"I'm just too good of a dancer." He says as we sit down.

"I guess you are." I say sarcastically.

______________________________
What even is this- 😂