Chapter twenty one

Ellas POV

My body was still shaking in fear as the images of the dream painted my brain. Pearce rubs my back in reassurance as I cling to his body. His arms wrapped tightly around me.

"I'm sorry I woke you up." I whisper as more tears fall down my face.

"Don't be sorry. You had a bad dream." He says as he wipes my tears away.

"I think I'm gonna try and go back to bed." I mumble.

He slowly releases me as he goes to get up.

"Wait. Can you stay?" I whisper as I stare at him.

He nods his head and climbs back into the bed and pulls me back into his embrace.

I cuddle into his warm chest as I close my eyes. I felt safe in his arms as I started to drift to sleep.

Pearces POV

I watched as Ellas slowly started calm down. She looked so scared and sad. All I wanted to do was help her. I held her in my arms as I felt sleep over take me.

The next morning

Milos POV (new point of view 😏)

"Where is Pearce?" The director yells as I shrug. I text Pearce and call him but no response.

He didn't show up for makeup this morning and he hasn't been on set all morning.

"Last I heard from him he was on a date." I say as everyone grins.

"I'm gonna drive by his house and see what is up." I say as I walk off set.

Pearce wasn't the kind of person not to show up so I wonder what could be going on. He did say Ella spent the night so.

I drove to his house and knocked on his door. No one answered so I just walked in.

"Pearce!" I yell as I walk to his room. I get no response as I open the door to his room.

There he was with Ella. His arms and legs wrapped around as they both were asleep. I whipped out my phone and took a picture.

Pearces POV

"Pearce!" I hear a voice yell as I jolt awake.

I rub my eyes and see milo smirking at me.

Ella rolls over and sits up.

"You didn't show up to the set today." Milo says as he shakes his head.

"Shoot. I totally forgot." I mumble as I rush out of bed.

"You were busy." Milo says as he points to Ella.

I shove him as I grab my bag.

"What about her?" Milo says to me.

"Wanna come on set?" I ask Ella.

"Uh sure." She says back.

I hand her some of my clothes to wear.

"I'm gonna get changed I'll be right back." I say as I rush to the bathroom.

Ellas POV

Milo smirks at me as he shakes his head.

"So you and Pearce are getting closer." Milo says as he smiles.

"I uh guess." I mumble as my cheeks flush pink.

"I'm gonna get dressed so get out." I say quickly as I shove Milo away.

_______________________________
Milo just walks into Pearces house 👌