Chapter nineteen

Ellas POV

I watched as Pearce ate his candy like a five year old.

"I'm gonna go get some more food. You want some." Pearce asks me as he gets up.

"I don't want anything." I say as he leaves.

He comes back with nachos, pretzels and a hot dog.

"Do your parents not feed you?" I ask him as I laugh.

"I just eat a lot." He says as he sits down.

I laugh as I shake my head.

The ads started as I felt myself getting nervous. I wasn't a huge fan of scary movies. Pearce turned to look at me.

"I'm going to be with you the whole time. Don't be scared." He says as he wraps his arm around me. I rest my head on his shoulder as the movie starts.

Every time I knew something scary was gonna happen I buried my face into Pearces chest. He rubbed my back in reassurance as I looked away.

"You can look now." He whispered after the scary part was done.

Sometimes I didn't look away fast enough and I would get scared.

After the movie I was a bit shaken up. I knew I wasn't going to sleep well tonight.

"Hey, you okay?" Pearce asks as we head to his car.

"Scary movies just get me." I mumble.

He opens the car door for me as I hop in.

"Just remember it's not real." He says as he closes my door.

"Doesn't mean I won't have nightmares and not be able to sleep." I say as I sigh.

He looks at me and shakes his head.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to pick a movie you would hate." He says as he starts to drive.

"No. I don't care what movie we see. I just wanted to be with you." I whisper. He tries to hide his smile by staring out the window.

"If your gonna be scared. You could spend the night at my house." He says causally.

Did he just actually ask me to spend the night a his house? Maybe if I wasn't so scared or if I wasn't so stupidly in love with him I would say no.

"Sure." I whisper.

"Cool." He says as he turns on the radio.

I didn't want to be alone tonight, especially not after that scary movie.

We pulled up to his house. He got out and opened the door for me.

"I had a good time tonight." I say as we walk up to his door.

"Me too." He says as he opens his front door for me.

We walk inside and sit down on his couch.

"Could I Uh borrow some clothes so I don't have to sleep in this dress?" I mumble.

"Yeah." He says as he stands up and heads to his room. He gives me one of his sweatshirts and some sweatpants.

I change in the bathroom and walk out.

"They are a little big." I mumble as he stares at me.

"Your so cute." He whispers as I sit down. I knew my cheeks were red as he stared at me.

"Stop." I say as I shove him.

"Then stop being adorable." He says as he sighs.

"Well I'm not adorable so problem solved." I say as I look into his eyes.

He furrows his brows and gives me an upset look.

"Don't say that." He says softly.

"Why?" I ask him.

"Cause it's not true. Your perfect Ella." He says as his eyes lock with mine.
____________________________
Ooo this part was not very good 🤔