Chapter sixteen

Ellas POV

Pearce opens the door to his car for me as I sigh and hop in.

"It's getting kinda late and I'm tired. Could our next stop be at my house?" I ask him.

"Sure." He says as he drives away.

"I had a really great time today." I say as Pearce smiles.

"Me too. I like spending time with you." He says causing me to blush.

He turned on the radio as I looked out the window. I feel his hand slowly rest on my thigh. I turn and look at him. His other hand was still on the steering wheel and his eyes were still forward.

"Don't kill us." I whisper.

"I have yet to kill us so you should have more faith in me." He says with a laugh.

I wanted to spend more time with Pearce but I didn't know if he was really into me.

"What are you doing tomorrow?" I ask him.

"Woah you already wanna spend more time with me? Wow I must be pretty awesome." Pearce says sarcastically.

I shove his arm as I shake my head. He pulls up to my house.

"I have to film all day tomorrow but I'm free at night." He says back.

"Well maybe we could go out to a movie or something." I whisper as I play with my fingers.

"Like on a date?" He asks me as I turn to look at him.

"Uh I wouldn't Umm call it that." I say as I hop out of the car. Pearce follows me to the door close behind me.

"What would you call it?" Pearce asks me.

"Well what do you want to call it." I ask stopping to face him. He was right behind me. His body towering over mine.

"Whatever you want to call it." He whispers with a grin. My breath gets caught in my throat as he smiles.

"You know what I find funny." He whispers as he steps closer to me. Our faces now inches apart.

"What?" I ask as I get nervous with how close we were.

"The fact that every time I try and kiss you something or someone gets in the way." He whispers as I feel my legs get weak.

"Oh." I whisper not knowing how to respond.

He laughs and shakes his head.

"Well who's gonna stop me now?" He asks as he looks at my lips.

Without giving me time to respond he slams his lips onto mine. I was shocked at first but then I deepend the kiss. Our lips moving perfectly in sync. We both slowly pull away and smile.

"I've wanted to do that all day." Pearce whispers causing my face to flush red.

"So tomorrow night movies at 6:00?" I ask him.

"It's a date." He says with a grin.

"I'll pick you up." He says as he points at me. I nod as I turn and enter my house with a huge smile on my face.

Pearces POV

I watch her walk into her house and as soon as she closes the door I jump up and down. Yes! I finally kissed her! And she asked me out! I'm really falling for this girl. I just hope she's falling half as hard or else my hearts gonna get broken.

_______________________________
Would you look at that, they kissed 😂