Chapter seventeen

Ellas POV

Anxious. I didn't have work today as I was waiting impatiently for it to be time to see Pearce. I tried distracting myself by watching a movie but I just zoned out and thought about how Pearce kissed me. Pull yourself together Ella. It's just a boy. A boy who's super nice, has beautiful eyes and perfect hair. Ugh, think about something else. Like how your going on a actual date with him tonight! I need help.

Pearces POV

"She asked you out. You kissed her!" Milo yells as his jaw drops.

"Keep it down. I don't want everyone knowing." I whisper.

"Pearce has a girlfriend!" Meg yells to the whole world. I groan as my face gets red.

"She's not my girlfriend. We are just going on a date. No biggie." I mumble.

"No biggie. You won't shut up about her. Dude, your in love." Milo says with a grin.

"I am not. I just really like her." I say back.

"Uh huh. Sure. Keep telling yourself that." Milo say as he rolls his eyes.

"What do I even wear tonight?" I ask Milo.

"Don't worry I got you. I'm practically the love expert." Milo says with a grin.

"Please don't listen to him just wear something causal." Meg says as she smiles at me.

*Time skip

Ellas POV

I got dressed in a cute casual dress and did some light makeup and did my hair. I looked in the mirror and smiled.

What if he hated it?

*knock knock

"Coming!" I yell as I rush down the stairs. I practically fall as I open the door.

I open it revealing Pearce. He had a white shirt on with jeans. Even though he looked simple he looked so cute.

Pearces POV

"You lo.. ook umm, wow." I stutter as I look at Ella.

She looked amazing I couldn't even form words. Her dress was gorgeous and her hair looked so pretty.

"Thanks." She whispers as her cheeks get red. Gosh she's adorable.

"I love the dress." I whisper as I take in her appearance all over again.

"Thanks. Are you ready to go?" She asks as she grabs her purse.

"Your chariot awaits." I say pointing to my car.

"Your so weird." She whispers as she shoves me.

She walks quickly to the car door as I shake my head.

"Hey! Hey!" I yell as I run in front of her.

"I was trying to beat you." She whispers as I open the door for her.

"Never." I say causing her to laugh. Ugh, her laugh just makes me feel so giddy inside.

I hop into my seat and can't help but look at her for the millionth time tonight.

She catches me staring and her cheeks get even more red.

"Stop staring." She whispers as she buries her face in her hands.

"Then stop being gorgeous." I mumble as I start to drive to the movie theatre. She shakes her head again. She lifts up her face and she's even more red.

"Your a tomato." I whisper as I laugh.

"It's your fault." She says sharply.

"Oh I'm sorry." I say sassily.

"You keep complimenting me and that makes me blush." She says back.

"I can't help but compliment you! You look amazing." I say as I put my hands up in defense.

"Well now I'm even more red." She says as she rolls her eyes.

"I think it's cute when you blush." I say as I glance over at her.

"Well I think your cute." She says and immediately covers her mouth after she says it.

I grin and look at her.

"Oh you think I'm cute." I say as she shove me again.
______________________________
Wow I wrote two parts today  🤭