Chapter seven

Ellas POV

We both walked up to check out and Pearce set his candy on the counter.

"I'll pay for your medicine." He says as he reaches for the bottle out of my hand. I move it away from him.

"I can pay for it." I say as I shake my head.

He smiles and sighs. "It's kinda my fault you ran into the wall so..." he says with a smirk.

"You really have to bring up the fact that I ran into the wall because you texted me, you jerk." I say as I nudge him.

He looks into my eyes and quickly snatches the medicine from my grip and sets in on the counter. He smirks as he hands the cashier his money. I roll my eyes as he grabs all his candy.

"Thank you." I whisper.

"No problem." He says as you walk to your car.

"Text me your address and I'll meet you there." I say as I hop in my car.

He texts me his address and I head to his house. I was kinda freaking out. I'm going over to this cute guys house and I barely know him. What if he's a serial killer? He definitely isn't one but I'm still scared.

Pearces POV

I made sure to get to my apartment quickly. I wanted to make sure it was clean for her. I can't believe my sleep deprived mind actually asked her to come over. I can't believe she said yes. We just met today. I run my hands through my hair as I tap my fingers on the steering wheel. I arrive at my apartment and walk up to it. I unlock the door and see it's pretty clean like I left it. I ran to the bathroom and made sure my hair looked good. I made sure I didn't have anything in my teeth.

Ellas POV

I arrive at Pearces apartment and slightly knock on his door. I played with my fingers as I waited anxiously for him to answer. He opened the door very quickly and smiled at me.

"Come on in." He says as he opens the door.

I step inside slowly and look around. It was small but very clean.

"You can sit down. We can watch a movie if you want." He says as he points to the couch.

I slowly sit down and play with my fingers more. He grabbed his candy and came and sat next to me. His hair looked so good and his smile, he's just adorable.

"So...." He whispers.

"So." I say as I sigh.

"We barely know each other." He whispers.

I laugh and shake my head. "You let a stranger into your house." I say as I nudge him.

"I feel like I've known you my whole life." He whispers causing my heart to explode. I stare at the ground and smile.

"Let's play the question game." I say as I meet his eyes. His eyes were already staring at me as I felt my face get red.

"Okay. I'll go first. What's your passion?" He asks me.

I look away from his eyes and try and think. "I uh don't really know." I whisper.

"Come on. Everyone's got something they love." He whispers.

"I wanna travel but that's not realistic." I say back to him. He was so close to me. Our knees slightly brushing against each other as he turned to face me.

"Why's it not realistic?"  He asks you.

"I've only ever lived in one place and I don't make enough to travel the world." I mumble to him.

"Maybe you will get too someday." He says as his hand rests on my thigh causing me to slightly freak out.

"Question for you. When did you get into acting?" I ask him as I stare at his hand placement.

"As a kid I always had a love for acting and being on stage." He says to me as we lock eyes.

"Are you gonna eat your candy?" I ask him as I break the eye contact.

"You want some?" He asks as he hands me the skittles.

I try and open the bag but open it terrible causing it to spill all over.

"Wow. That's just wow. You completely failed." Pearce says as he helps me pick it up.

"I'm sorry." I whisper.

"Your fine. But we clearly have found out what your not good at. Opening things." He says as I slightly smack his arm.

"Rude." I say sharply.

He pops some of the skittles in his mouth from the ground.

"Five second rule." He says as he eats more candy causing me to giggle.
_______________________________
Pearce is just a sassy king 😂