Chapter ten

Ellas POV

I was actually excited to go to work today because I knew Pearce was going to come and see me. I want to get to know him better before I tell him that I may be in love with him. My shift was at 8:00 today. It had been 2 hours and no Pearce. My shift only had a hour left and I was growing impatient.

Pearces POV

"When do we get done today?" I ask the director.

"I already told you Pearce. 11:00." He mumbles.

"He wants to see his girl across the street." Milo says with a grin.

I shake my head and glare at him. "I just want some coffee." I say back.

"Sure." Milo says as he winks at me.

"She's special Milo." I whisper.

"You just met her and your already head over heels for her." Milo says back.

We got done at 11 but I had to change out of my costume which took a little bit. I hope she doesn't think I bailed on her. I changed quickly so I could get there before her shift ended.

Ellas POV

I waited for Pearce but he still hadn't come. I knew he didn't bail cause he didn't seem like that kinda person.

I look outside and see Pearce sprinting across the road. He waves at me as a huge grin was plastered on his face.

"Sorry I'm so late. I had to film so much." He says out of breath as he walks in.

"Your fine." I say as I smile.

His hair was messy from running and his shirt was on backwards.

"Your shirts on backwards." I say as I laugh loudly.

He looks down and sighs. "I rushed over here." He says as he takes off his shirt.

I try and look away from his chest but he had some abs and I couldn't stop looking.

He noticed I was looking and smirked as he put his shirt back on.

"You rushed over here to see me cause I'm your favorite person ever." I say as I smile.

"No I just wanted Starbucks." He says as he leans on the counter.

"Are you off for the rest of the day?" I ask him.

"Yes. Which reminds me, are you off?" He asks as he looks at me.

"Yes, why?" I say as I stare at him.

"There's this ice skating rink down the street and I wanted to go with you." He says with a adorable smile.

"Yes." I say as I blush.

I take off my apron and head out the door with him.

"Your shoes are on the wrong feet." I mumble as I laugh loudly.

He looks down and sighs as he fixes his shoes.

"You really are a mess when you know your gonna see me." I say jokingly.

"Oh, okay!" He says sassily as we walk out together.
_______________________________
Pearce is so sassy so just imagine him in interviews where he is losing 😂