Chapter twenty

Ellas POV

He started to lean in and I did to. Our lips collided and moved slowly. His hand rested on my cheek as we deepened the kiss. Time seemed to stop as I kissed the boy of my dreams. We both pulled away slowly and breathed deeply.

"What do you want to do?" Pearce asks me.

"Sleep." I mumble as my eye lids get heavy. He smiles and stands up.

"You can sleep in my bed, I'll sleep on the couch." He says as he leads me to his room.

"I'll sleep on the couch you should keep your bed." I say as he shakes his head.

"You get my bed. It's way more comfortable." He says as I roll my eyes.

"But it's YOUR bed." I say as I turn to head to the couch.

He gently grabs my wrist and stops me.

"I won't sleep unless you are comfortable." He says as I look into his eyes.

He worries about me.

"Okay." I whisper as he cracks a smile.

I sit on his bed and it immediately smells like him making me feel glad that I decided to sleep in his bed. I lay on his pillow and pull the blankets over my body. My eyes get heavy and sleep overtakes me.

Pearces POV

"You can get settled." I say to Ella as I walk into my room.

I see Ellas asleep and smile. She looked so adorable as she slept. I grabbed a pillow and made my way to the couch. Just the thought of her sleeping in my house made my stomach have butterflies.

Text

Milo: How did the date go? 😏

Pearce: great, she's actually spending the night.

Milo: oh 😏😏😏😏😏

Pearce: she was just scared of the movie.

Milo: whatever you say bro 🤫

I sigh as I put my phone down and try and fall asleep. Sleep almost overtakes me when I hear a yell.

Ellas POV

Dream

Darkness surrounds me.

"Pearce!" I yell as I rub my eyes but all I see his darkness.

I try and look around but there is no light.

That's when I hear it.

A soft whisper.

"Ella."

"Who's there?" I yell.

A bright light blinds me as I scream. My eyes adjust as I lay eyes on a monster. It was brown and slimy and had huge claws. It made its way towards me. I screamed and tried to run away but the monster was faster than me.

"Pearce!" I yell.

I turn and see Pearce smiling at me. He grabs my hand and I feel safe. Pearces face turns white and I look down and see the monsters claw going through his chest. I scream as Pearce falls down.

"No!" I yell as tears stream down my face.

"No! No! Pearce!"

Pearces POV

"Pearce! No!" Ella yells as I sprint to her room.

I run to the bed and there she was. Her eyes were closed but her face was covered in tears. She was screaming and shaking. She must be having a nightmare.

"Pearce no!" She yells over and over again.

"Hey! Hey!" I yell as I sit beside her.

"Your okay it's just a dream." I say as I pull her into my arms.

Her eyes jolt open and she looks at me.

She buries her face in my chest as she sobs.

"I tho... thought... you... you.... were.... de.... de...aaa...d." She stutters.

"I'm okay and your okay it was just a dream." I say as I pull her closer. She cry's loudly as she holds onto my shirt.

"It was really scary." She says as she sits up and looks at me.

"It wasn't real." I say as I wipe her tear.

"A monster killed you. I didn't want to lose you." She says as more tears fall down her face.

"Your not gonna lose me." I say as I lay down and pull her into my arms. I hated seeing her in pain, she was so upset.
_____________________________
When I have nightmares my sister tells me to shut up so... 😂