Chapter twenty two

Ellas POV

I started getting nervous as we drove to set. I had already met most of the cast but I had never been on set with Pearce. I feel like I'm gonna be so out of place. All these people are gonna be so talented and I'm just a Starbucks worker.

"Everyone is gonna be so happy to see you." Pearce says as he rubs his fingers against my knuckles.

I nod my head and give him a small smile. We pull into the parking lot and Milo gets out. Pearce gets out and I open my own door.

"Dang it." Pearce mumbles as I stick my tongue out at him.

"We have to get you to makeup." Milo say as he pats Pearce on the back.

Pearce holds my hand as we sprint to the makeup trailer.

"Pearce where have you been?" The director yells.

"I slept in, sorry." Pearce says as we make our way inside.

"Who's this? Your girlfriend?" The director says with a smirk.

"It's my friend, Ella." Pearce says as the director shakes his head.

"Friends." He says sarcastically.

"Pearce your a mess." The makeup lady says as he sits down.

The lady starts doing his makeup but he keeps moving his face away from her.

"Pearce you are already late. Do not make me glue your head down!" She says as she laughs at him as he shakes his head.

I giggle as I watch him move away from her every time she try's to do his makeup.

"Pearce. Your gonna be even more late if you don't cooperate." She says sharply.

He sighs and stops moving his head. She does his makeup as he makes goofy faces at me.

"Stop." I say as I laugh.

"How long you two been together Pearce?" The lady asks him.

"We are just friends." He says back as he stares at me.

The lady whispers something into his ear as he smiles.

"You are right, she is gorgeous." Pearce says as they both look at me. I look down as my face gets hot.

"Sit down this is gonna take a while." Pearce says as he pats the seat next to him. I sit beside him as he smiles.

"I'm so happy you get to come see where I work." He says as he shakes in his seat.

"Me too." I whisper as I look at him.

He starts tickling me as I laugh loudly.

"Hey stop." I yell as I giggle.

He keeps doing it as I try and run away from him but he stops me and pulls me into his strong arms.

"Pearce!" I scream as I laugh even louder.

"Pearce let the girl go!" The lady yells as she keeps doing his makeup.

He stops tickling me and I take deep breaths as I sit down.

"Your annoying." I say as I shove him.

_______________________________
I want zombies 3 🤭