1|Introduction

┌────── ⋆⋅♤⋅⋆ ──────┐
chapter one

INTRODUCTION

└────── ⋆⋅♤⋅⋆ ──────┘

YUNO KAMISHIRO TURNED IN her for what seemed to be the 100th time that night. The small girl frowns as she rubs her tired eyes in frustration, a long quiet sight slipping past her dry lips.

The fairy stood silently at the edge of her bed staring at the girl. Yuno opened her eyes to be met face to face with the beautiful women. She frozen in shock, taking in her appearance. The girl had a tight beige dress with flowers in her hair, but the thing that caught her attention the most were the huge pair of beautiful wings that glimmered in the moon light that shined through the thin curtains that hung by her bedroom window. She looked as if she came straight out of a fairytale.

"I'm sorry." Her smooth mesmerizing voice spoke as she slowly approached Yuno who was still frozen in confusion and shock.

"What?" The small girl croaked out as the fairy slowly approached her, the lady stretched forward and placed her hand to hover over Yuno's head. In a split second, another person appeared in the room.

"She's perfect." The young woman smiles as the other girl bowes before taking her leave, disappearing away from human sight in a split second. Yuno's trembling hands clutched onto the soft material of her blankets. Her mind was telling her to run, scream for her parents, her mind was forcing her to choose between fight or flight. She chose neither, not because she was afraid but because she genuinely couldn't move.

"I need you to listen to me." The lady says as Yuno furrows her eyebrows, her blue eyes staring back into the gold ones of the lady. Yuno felt her whole body slowly relax, she felt as though her body had a mind of its own, and as much as she refused her body complied to the lady's wishes.

"What's your quirk?" The beautiful raven haired lady asks quietly, sitting down on the bed. When Yuno didn't answer, the lady's eyes begin to glow a color brighter than her own.

"The four elements." The four year old whispered as her attention was now placed on the lady, her eyes now glowing a bright purple.

"That's incredible." The queen whispers, no one she ever knew has had four quirks. The girl herself would have been strong with her own quirks, but now she's going to be stronger than ever with the Queen's help. She orders her to lay down. Yuno looked up at her celling, confusion floating in her head. She couldn't control herself, and she hated every second of it.

"When I give you this power, you will be taken somewhere in your mind. A man will be there. He will help you from there." She explains as Yuno laid quietly, tears slowly began to form in her eyes. Yuno nods her head in understanding. The queen tilted her head in confusion at the girl who easily understood, or pretended to understand. She was taking in all the information so well, but in reality, Yuno was just scared. She saw the mark on her chest, the people she never believed were real had now proved her wrong. The queen had made Yuno put all her trust into her hands in the time being.

"It's going to be very overwhelming but you will be very powerful Yuno. I'm sure of it." The Queen smiles as she lifts her hand so it hovered over her chest. Yuno looks at her, nodding in understanding.

"I apologize, this is going to hurt." The lady says as Yuno felt paralyzed. A loud cry left Yuno as she felt as though hot steel was being burning into the skin on her chest.