4|My Hero

┌────── ⋆⋅♤⋅⋆ ──────┐
chapter four

MY HERO

└────── ⋆⋅♤⋅⋆ ──────┘

YUNO LAID ON HER bed with her laptop in front of her, she reached beside her as she plopped a grape in her mouth. Her fingers felt numb from the amount of time she had spent typing, and her eyes burned from the bright screen that stared back at her. She was concentrated on finishing her project, even though it was due in a two weeks she always preferred to get things out of the way.

A smile began to form on her lips as she came to a halt, staring at her final product.

"Finally!" A laugh left her lips as shuts her laptop and grabs her phone off her nightstand, a confused stare appearing on her face as she stared down at the millions of notifications that were being sent to her.

She went to messages, tapping on Uraraka's contact info.

Pumpkin<3

Pumpkin<3
Have you seen the news..

Pumpkin<3
I'm so sorry.

Pumpkin<3
Please answer the phone!

Pumpkin<3
Yuno! Answer the phone!

Sweetie <3
What's going on?

Sweetie<3
Ochaco! You're scaring me, what's going on?

Pumpkin<3
Look at the news Yuno..

Yuno got up from her bed quickly and grabbed the control that was on her nightstand, turning on her tv. She clicked through channels, the news finally popping up. Her body stiffened.

The color drained from her face as she read the words that were portrayed on her tv in large letters.

'The hero Yugi Kamishiro (Hunter) sacrificed himself just moments ago and is assumed to be dead."

A hand covered her mouth, her knees buckled below her as she fell to the floor. The next scene that appeared on the screen was the short moments of when they last had seen her father.

The villain was being held back by the roots that her father had trapped him in. The villain began to break through. The villain laughed, whispering words to her father. His eyes widened, turning to her mother.

"You have to get out of here!" Yugi yells as he watches his wife, Kiyoko shake her head with worry engraved in her eyes.

"I'm not leaving you!" The villain was going to make itself self destruct, the amount of damage that would do is unthinkable. Yugi wanted to protect everyone, even if it meant having to do something no one thought he would do.

"Take care of our daughters!" Yugi yelled as he forced his quirk to burn the skin of the villain, which was no help as he also had the power of fire, although it still helped on slowing it down. The villain squirmed, trying to move their arms so they could be directed towards Yugi.