2|I hate you

┌────── ⋆⋅♤⋅⋆ ──────┐
chapter two

I HATE YOU

└────── ⋆⋅♤⋅⋆ ──────┘

This is where it all began.

TEARS SLID DOWN HER face as her parents called after her. She was never much of a crier, but the moment she hears her parents argue over their work she couldn't help but feel overwhelmed.

Her legs moved on their own, bringing her to the park she spent most of her afternoons in. Her legs wobbled until her knees buckled from underneath her. Yuno screamed in anger, her tiny fist meeting the concrete from below her. She stood up, walking over to the bench. Yuno pulled her legs up to her chest, hugging her knees to try and comfort herself the best she could. Her eyes were bloodshot red, wanting comfort from anyone at that point.

"Can you guys hear me?" Yuno whispered to herself knowing someone was listening.

"I'm sorry, sweetie." Crystal respondes. Yuno has the ability to hear the fairies speak to her as if they were right next to her. She always refrained herself from speaking to them while she is around other people but that doesn't stop them from trying to get her attention.

Bakugo mumbles harsh words underneath his breath as he kicks rocks that were in his path. He walks through the park entrance, his eyes immediately looking at the small girl in a yellow sun dress that complimented her light lavender hair. His hands intertwined together, not knowing whether he should tell the girl to move from his spot or to ask if she was okay. He chose the second option.

He quietly made his way over to her, sitting next to her. Her head slowly lifted, her piercing blue eyes meeting his crimson ones.

"Don't look at me like that." The mysterious boy snaps at her as she straightens out her legs.

"Hi." Yuno smiles, trying to hide the fact that she was crying just moments ago. Her small hand stretches out and towards the boy with ash blond hair.

"I'm Yuno!" The young girl smiles, as the boy looks down at her hand for a moment before grabbing it with his own.

Their eyes met for a moment, their different colored eyes seeming mesmerizing to the other.

"I'm Katsuki."

And so, red and blue met.

-
-

~ 2 months after meeting ~

"What's your quirk, Tsuki?" Yuno questioned Katsuki as a large smile appeared on his face.

"You're gonna like it!" He smiles as he proceeds to back away from her.

"Stand back!" Bakugo yells as a explosion comes out his hand and above their heads.

"What about yours!" He laughs as he jogs over to Yuno who was equally as excited to show her quirk.

"It's complicated, but I have four quirks.." Yuno smiles, trying to hide the conversation in how she got her fairy quirk.

"You have four!" Katsuki yells in excitement.

"Yeah." Yuno says with excitement in her face.

"Show me!" Bakugo says, sitting down on the bench to witness her quirks.

"The first one is Hair. I can manipulate my hair at any length. I can even use it as a weapon or shield of some sort." Yuno says as Bakugo watches her hair go from her normal length to an incredibly long length in the matter of seconds, the ends of her hair grabbing onto the pole that was by the entrance.