3| Bestfriend

┌────── ⋆⋅♤⋅⋆ ──────┐
chapter three

BESTFRIEND

└────── ⋆⋅♤⋅⋆ ──────┘

LITTLE YUNO INTERLOCKED HER clammy hands together as she stood beside the teacher.

"Introduce yourself, sweetie." The teacher smiles as the small girl nods slowly and looks up at her new classmates. A small smile portrays itself on her face as she bows.

"Hello. I'm Yuno Kamishiro, but I prefer Yuno. It's nice meeting you all." Yuno smiles as she looks back up at the teacher.

"Please make her feel welcome. Now, let's see." The teacher directs her eyes across the classroom, her eyes finally finding what she was looking for. The seats were in pairs, most of them already taken, but fortunately there was one open.

"Have a seat beside Uraraka. Raise your hand." The students direct their attention towards the girl with short brown hair. She hesitantly raises her hand, her cheeks reddening in nervousness.

Yuno slowly makes her way over to the empty desk that was closer to the window beside Uraraka. She sits down and looks at the girl beside her who was already looking at her.

"Hi." Yuno whispers over to her as the girl smiles at her.

"Hello." The two girls smile at each other, a bond slowly beginning to form between the two.

-
-

"Ochaco!" Yuno yells as her body crashes against Uraraka's.

"Yuno!" Uraraka exclaims as her hands wipe underneath her eyes quickly. Yuno's smile falls from her face as she notices her red slightly puffy eyes. Her hands quickly wraps around Uraraka's wrist and pulls her towards the stairs and all the way up to the roof.

"Where are we going?" Uraraka's says as Yuno pushes open the double doors and pulls her beside a wall next to the doors.

"What's wrong?" Yuno questions as Uraraka furrows her eyebrows in confusion.

"I don't know what you're talking ab-" Before Uraraka could finish Yuno cuts her off.

"Cut the shit. Don't lie to me, Ochaco." Uraraka freezes as she hears Yunos' serious tone. She looks down, biting down on her trembling lip. Yuno pulls her into a tight hug, brushing a hand through the brunette's hair.

"It's okay. I'm here, pumpkin." She whispers as Uraraka digs her head in the shoulder of the slightly taller girl, her hands tightly gripping the back of her uniform.

"It's the same problem as always." Uraraka responds as Yuno hugs her tighter.

"Hey, how many times have I told you. If you ever have any problems just tell me, my parents are even fine with it. We're here for you no matter what." Yuno says as the girl nods slowly, pulling away.

"Anytime you cry, I'll always be here to hold you, got that?" Yuno says as she places her hands on her shoulders. Uraraka laughs as she wipes the tears from underneath her eyes.

"Now stop crying, I'll buy you some food after school." Uraraka's head lifts up quickly, her hands grasping onto Yuno's.

"Promise?" She questions as Yuno smiles, interlocking arms with her.

"I promise. Now let's go before the bell rings."

-
-

"UA?"

Yuno smiles as Uraraka smiles back at her.

"We have to do a good job on the entrance exam. My parents told me it's going to be tough if we really do end up going." Yuno says. Her parents were one of the most known hero's. Her mother's quirk are air and water, her hero name being Aquamarine. While her father's quirk are fire and earth, his hero name being Hunter. The pair would fight villains together, they were basically the definition of ride or die. They became heros with their friends in UA.

"We're strong, I'm positive we'll make it." Uraraka says as they walked home together.

"Promise you won't chicken out." Uraraka pouts as Yuno smiles.

"We'll be hero's together, pumpkin."

-
-

introduction to Uraraka's and Yuno's friendship:3